Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" (38646 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by subsurface: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Weather prophecy or not. This is simple word of wisdom and common sense..

Prostrate cancer nor b moi moi oo... plx bubu complete ur treatment.. even osibanjo is doing well these days
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by visijo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
lol... Zombies wont like this..
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by pauljumbo: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Truth
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Raintaker(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pastor Big Tree, wetin U dey do for Xenophobic South Africa.
I hope thet don't attac you sha
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by bezimo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
The prophet of God has spoken, let he that is wise listen and take heed.

....But I wouldn't mind if God replaces Bingohari with Osinbade....I guess should that happen, the people will rejoice..

You cant rule, then resign....
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by sekundosekundo: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
Lai Mohammed and Nigerian pastors
And prophet who do you think lie
The more??

Is it that you are brain dead or lacks comprehension prowess. You need to grow up.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by opribo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
The best thing for him to do now and for Nigeria is for him to throw in the towel on medical grounds.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by charlesofia1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
God have mercy for ur people.....many have fall part still hold souls in birdcage.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by shamecurls(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nigerian gods of men and lies re inseparable!

All of them combined cannot pray for ailing economy to miraculously boom but re always the very first to predict doom!
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by nNEOo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
God sent a pastor to a Muslim nice 1 cool

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Coolgent(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wetin concern this adulterer with PMB!
Oga face your shit jere
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by omenka(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who know, this idiot night even did before Bulgari. Who knows, he might die in the next hour.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Vicolan: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
holatimmy:
Smack down...
Oga Bubu Shey you are hearing
lol
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by AngelicBeing: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
No truer words ever spoken

I also saw part 2 of the vision. I saw Tolu Ogunlesi, Femi Adèsina and Garba Shehu sitting outside Aso rock and polishing Tinubu 's shoe. I also saw Dambazzo smoking weed with Dalung and Dambazzo telling Dalung to respect his superiors since they are no longer colleagues now.
If you mention my name Tinubu again, l will ban you for 9000 years tongue

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by michoim(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
I believe in this prophetic message. Let Buhari heed medical advice and forget the politicians.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Shegzy8(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
if I cant question the attitude of my fellow human beings... Then am foolish.. And if you feel they shouldn't be questioned or judged and you are here judging me to be silly then you shall die a pain death.
Thats too big bro..there are better ways you can support your stance

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by hollywater: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afonjas cause all this mess.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Shegzy8(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
shamecurls:
Nigerian gods of men and lies re inseparable!

All of them combined cannot pray for ailing economy to miraculously boom but re always the very first to predict doom!

Not all tho...just be careful the way you talk about prophets..even with all the miracles and signs jesus gave they still didnt believe in him..
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Bonimoney(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
Another one, undecided

He gave an accurate prediction one time and now he's yapping about another one

His hair looks like King Leonidas' helmet in 300

Is he related to T.B.J?

And why did the vision come only when he was in South Africa?

No wonder you graduated with degree twice in Foolish and senseless anatomy, mastering degree in lunatism and Phd in bastardeous muhaha................ After Buhari, u're next oh thou son of a bitch
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by israelmao(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
The cabals are terribly missing Buhari not for the love they have for him but because his long and continous absence is robbing them of execution of their heinous plans.Each plan has a time tag and the longer Buhari stays the more they are losing out.They are like hunter at the river bank watching out for crab's blink.Sand is fast running out,it's a pity!
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Shegzy8(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
nNEOo:
God sent a pastor to a Muslim nice 1 cool
Remember jesus didnt come for the righteous but for the gentiles which is applicable to non-christians
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by bestpunterever: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
Lai Mohammed and Nigerian pastors And prophet who do you think lie The more??
its ur father dat lie more..

Hopeless idiot.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
They have stated again. Prophecies
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Alexrayz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Flexherbal:
Prophet Iginla releases prophecy concerning Buhari's health

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/05/living-can-rule-nigeria-prophet-iginla-warns-buhari/

Though am I Christian all this preachers need to caution what come out from what they call a mouth for crying out loud I believe he is still the commander in chief and as such he should be given the due respect
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
...To lead nig. Is NOT BY FORCE!
The nomad should treat himself.

nig URGENTLY needs a fit/charismatic leader & osinBANDE ain't doing too bad!!
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Asorbaby: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
The more??
carzola:
The more??
[quote author=carzola post=54290648]Lai Mohammed and Nigerian pastors
The more?? [/quote
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by mayortm001(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eeeeem The throne is urs bt pls dnt bother coming bak we are ok. undecided
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by MCDanselm(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
princemillla:
The headline tho
U NO TRUST NAIRAlanders
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Bambela(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
oga prophet, your president is dead.
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by nNEOo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shegzy8:
Remember jesus didnt come for the righteous but for the gentiles which is applicable to non-christians

If only you understood my intent,that said.

God using a Muslim to rule Christians
I haven't seen thread on Muslim prophecies on nairaland, have you?
Share me a link, I promise to read it comprehensively
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by Tazdroid(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bonimoney:

No wonder you graduated with degree twice in Foolish and senseless anatomy, mastering degree in lunatism and Phd in bastardeous muhaha................ After Buhari, u're next oh thou son of a bitch
hehehe grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" by ochoandy: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Let your will be done .amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Kidnapped In Kaduna / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.