Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex (716 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Temitope Fagunwa Arrested During "Free Sowore" Protest In Osun / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex by zik4ever: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tragedy struck yesterday morning as one Lambert Osegwe died during a sex romp with a prostitute at a brothel in Anara, Isiala Mbano Council Area of Imo State.

Sunday Sun reliably gathered from a source that the deceased who it was alleged usually patronised brothels in the area to buy used condoms containing sperms from the prostitutes had on Saturday morning visited one of the prostitutes simply identified as Onyinyechi to buy the used condoms.

According to the source, Osegwe was offered free sex by the commercial sex worker during which he met his untimely death. The deceased, it was gathered got stuck during the exercise.

The source further revealed that people were attracted to the scene by the distress call of the prostitute.

But narrating the incident to Sunday Sun, Onyinyechi, the commercial sex worker who denied using charms said that the deceased who usually comes to buy used condoms containing sperms from the commercial sex workers had as usual come to make enquiries if he could get used condoms.

“I did not use charms on him. Lambert had come to enquire if I had any used condom with sperms because he usually comes to ask and I don’t know what he uses them for .But yesterday when he came here, he demanded for free sex and offered it to him.

She added, “it was in the process that he suddenly died and his penis was stuck inside me and I had to raise the alarm which attracted the people to come to my rescue before they pulled him off me. I did not use anything on him because this is my business.” Meanwhile, the suspect has been arrested while the remains of the deceased was deposited at St. Kizito Mortuary at Amaraku in Isiala Mbano
http://sunnewsonline.com/man-accused-of-buying-used-condoms-from-prostitutes-dies-during-free-sex/
Re: Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex by modestofynest(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's nice he died in active service
Re: Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex by Donpizzle(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex by Donpizzle(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Punny sending people to grave since the days of Samson.
Re: Man Accused Of Buying Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Free Sex by omofunaab(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chai, these people and ashawo business sha

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ille Ife / Nigeria Breaking News: Five Killed As Aircraft Hits Shopping / Evil Man Butchers His Girlfriend To Death For Breaking Up With Him (graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.