Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) (4034 Views)

Oyo Moves For The Sole Ownership Of Lautech / We Are Not Aware Of Lautech’s Resumption, ASUU, SSANU Say / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Ovokoo: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
A lot of us are guilty of not reading instruction in an exam and this lecturer thought wise to embed the questions within the instruction.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/see-question-lecturer-set-students-lautech-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by KevMitnick: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tricky...

4 Likes

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by giftedheart1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
gbam... many will fail this.
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by zoneboy: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Real Gobe

2 Likes

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
The man no geh joy oo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm so sure majority will fail this. That lecturer is devils cousin grin
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by sirfit: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ppl registered for Computational physics and a lecturer is setting this as a test question undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by skarz: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
he told them to write FINISH that means it's finished for those that didn't read the instructions well grin

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Only empty headed lecturers do this.

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Statsocial:
Ppl registered for Computational physics and a lecturer is setting this as a test question undecided

How will you learn computational physics if you can't pay attention to details.

12 Likes

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by giddykay: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
constituted authority must see this

2 Likes

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by AkinPhysicist: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Abdhul(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
I CAN'T SEE IT. . SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE IT OUT biko
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by LAFO: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tricky.... some people won't finish reading before starting to attempt question
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by ibroh22(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is stale now,more than a year now...... mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by heykims(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by mankan2k7(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Of d greatest ladokites
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
DMeanMan:

Lol they didn't sign up to be taught "attention to detail". The question should be about Physics because the Certificate is awarded for Physics and not "attention to details".

1 Like

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Ekpekus(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol they didn't sign up to be taught "attention to detail". The question should be about Physics because the Certificate is awarded for Physics and not "attention to details".
Always follow instructions that's what the lecturer is trying to say. This will not only help in the course but in life.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Babysho(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm the kind of person that likes utilizing instruction step by step. Especially when I'm not a master of the thing. I'm no master of exams and I don't like to form badoo. So I'll do all the things the lecturer stated...The lecturer is a maggot

2 Likes

Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Some people will still copy grin grin grin
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Idydarling(f): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2017
I think I'll pass this test. b4 I start working on my answers in any exam,I usually read all the questions first, that way, I know which number to start with.
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by kolajoo(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2017
I smell FP
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by sexymonkey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Statsocial:
computational physics is no joke, that lecturer gave them a lifeline.
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by kennyjam: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is my space..................booked.......beware of 419....
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by PaulinaCaz: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2017
I guess the task isn’t so bad if you know where you are going with this course. I was always pro listening to the teachers really carefully at the lectures and they always prepare their students to the most difficult tasks. That’s why I love studying, you get to do so much harder tasks than you meet in life, and real experiences turn out to be easier and you gain wisdom as you apply your skills. You think this is hard? Try to find essays online and meet the deadline in time.
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Standing5(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
DMeanMan:

What's special about computational physics?
Re: See The Questions A Lecturer Set For Students Of LAUTECH (pic) by Starprince2(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
excuse me I need extra sheet

(1) (Reply)

Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah / Laspotech Post Utme Result / IVC 2018/2019 Scholarship Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.