Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? (3295 Views)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
We all know that lying is bad and bears bad fruit. Where Christianity shuns lying, islam seems to allow it.

They say a muslim can deny or lie about being a muslim under one condition: when his life is under threat.

Check the Quran passage below.

Sura 16:106

No one verbally denounces his faith in God - unless he is forced - but his heart is confident about his faith. But those whose breasts have become open to disbelief will be subject to the wrath of God and will suffer a great torment.

While this might seem like an innocent lie told just to stay alive, it is really a huge lie that shatters One's Belief in Islam. It shows that you are afraid of dying for your belief in Islam. So, why continue believing in what you can't die for? Let's see what Yahshua the Messiah said about denying him, in other words, denying being a Christian.

Mathew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

What they don't know is that a little lie is tantamount to giving Satan a little space in their lives. If you give Satan a lift, he will always want to take the stirring wheel and drive. Telling a lie, irrespective of how little it is, gives Satan an opportunity.

Ephesians 4:27

and do not give the devil an opportunity.

Only the children of Satan tell lies, Al taquiya, kitman, muruna, tawriya or whatever you might call it, cos the Bible calls him the father of Lies.

John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the FATHER OF LIES.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice malvisguy212 true2god annunaki2 4everGod ilynem Iwant2knowGod plappville plapville
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by dingbang(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wait let me ask Lai Mohammed
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by udatso: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Islam is a very practical religion. Unlike in Christianity where they tell you to turn the other chick for a slap literally and technically. Islam understands that an oppressor would always oppress and at such gives an option of forgiveness or retaliation in same way.
By the way, how many Christians would turn the other cheek for a slap? I am yet to meet such Christian.
Christianity is a religion that promotes very sweet laws that even their holiest of men find difficult to follow or implement.
ALLAH understands that we will always encounter difficulty in the practice of your religionand that's why he makes it easier and simpler for us. He doesn't seek our death especially when it could have been avoided. How awesome Islam is.
I do not expect one who believes in a God that isn't human but human to understand this simple explanation. So you can go on and say as much vile things as you like.

How many Christians will proclaim Christianity in the face of boko haram knowing such choice is tantamount to their death. Hypocrites

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by Pastafarian: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't like delving into matters between these two deluded religions but I have to ask OP

do you believe in the divine command theory?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
I don't like delving into matters between these two deluded religions but I have to ask OP

do you believe in the divine command theory?
Mr atheist, go and play with your atheist friends somewhere else. Don't derail my thread or you get banned.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:
Islam is a very practical religion. Unlike in Christianity where they tell you to turn the other chick for a slap literally and technically.
Pls, tell me what has this got to do with telling Lies?

udatso:

Islam understands that an oppressor would always oppress and at such gives an option of forgiveness or retaliation in same way.
And since when has any e oppressed islam? As if the whole world doesn't know of how islam has been oppressing people, cultures, laws and freedom.

mind you, you still haven't addressed the topic.

udatso:

By the way, how many Christians would turn the other cheek for a slap? I am yet to meet such Christian.
Am sorry to say, you have been blind all these while.

With the huge rate of terrorism and the known fact of Muslims and their barbaric and backward lifestyle, Christian dominated Europe and America still accepted Muslim refugees, even when the same refugees turned out to be terrorists who are currently raping, killing and terrorizing their land.

Christians send aid to Boko Haram victims in IDP camps, even when they know very well that Islamic Boko Haram killed many Christians and bombed churches.

Christians have not retaliated to the killings of Fulani herdsmen in southern Kaduna. It's not as if there are no Fulani in Christian dominated southern Nigeria that they can kill an well. They turned the other cheek by still doing business with the.

Pls, don't make me go on

udatso:

Christianity is a religion that promotes very sweet laws that even their holiest of men find difficult to follow or implement.
It is better to have a law that promotes perfection, even when many won't be able to fully abide by it, than having a law that gives room for imperfection which can breed more imperfect practices.

udatso:

ALLAH understands that we will always encounter difficulty in the practice of your religionand that's why he makes it easier and simpler for us. He doesn't seek our death especially when it could have been avoided. How awesome Islam is.
Is that why he allowed a LIE? If he allowed a single lie, then it means Muslims can tell more lies. No wonder muslims lie a lot, especially to defend their religion.

The Bible says

When you tell a single lie, no matter how small, Satan is invited into you. We all know how he loves to take control of things. For Muslims to be permitted by Allah to lie, then it means they don't serve a holy god.

No wonder Allah calls himself the best of deceivers in the Quran. See what the Bible says of such a being and his followers.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the FATHER OF LIES.

udatso:

I do not expect one who believes in a God that isn't human but human to understand this simple explanation. So you can go on and say as much vile things as you like.

A god that permits his followers to lie is not a holy god cos he permits SIN.

udatso:

How many Christians will proclaim Christianity in the face of boko haram knowing such choice is tantamount to their death. Hypocrites
Many do. Examples are the Christians that ISIS Boko Haram Al Shabab Al Qaeda have beheaded with their pictures and videos all over the internet.

We remember our Lord's saying...

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

@Friendchoice, you peeped and runaway.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by Haroun13(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

And since when has any e oppressed islam? As if the whole world doesn't know of how islam has been oppressing people, cultures, laws and freedom.

With the huge rate of terrorism and the known fact of Muslims and their barbaric and backward lifestyle, Christian dominated Europe and America still accepted Muslim refugees, even when the same refugees turned out to be terrorists who are currently raping, killing and terrorizing their land.

Christians send aid to Boko Haram victims in IDP camps, even when they know very well that Islamic Boko Haram killed many Christians and bombed churches.
OK

Christians have not retaliated to the killings of Fulani herdsmen in southern Kaduna. It's not as if there are no Fulani in Christian dominated southern Nigeria that they can kill an well. They turned the other cheek by still doing business with the.
Not justifying their acts, but when your Christian eastern brothers where doing their cattle rustling and depriving the poor people of their business, it wasn't a bad thing. Don't be biased and one sided.

Pls, don't make me go on
please do.

It is better to have a law that promotes perfection, even when many won't be able to fully abide by it, than having a law that gives room for imperfection which can breed more imperfect practices.

Is that why he allowed a LIE? If he allowed a single lie, then it means Muslims can tell more lies. No wonder muslims lie a lot, especially to defend their religion.

The Bible says

When you tell a single lie, no matter how small, Satan is invited into you. We all know how he loves to take control of things. For Muslims to be permitted by Allah to lie, then it means they don't serve a holy god.

No wonder Allah calls himself the best of deceivers in the Quran. See what the Bible says of such a being and his followers.

Many do. Examples are the Christians that ISIS Boko Haram Al Shabab Al Qaeda have beheaded with their pictures and videos all over the internet.

To cut the long story short, God Almighty (in Islam) understands his creation, and as such, in face of adversity, makes something haraam, halal, unlike God (in Christianity) who doesn't understand his creation and seeks pleasure in seeing them die, even when it can be avoided simply, like my brother udatso said.
Just in case you don't know, in Islam, actions are judged according to intentions, hence, what you do will be judged according to your intention for doing it.
And the verse is very clear, that as long as you still have faith (belief) in your heart, then, there is no sin on you.

Lastly, you Christians are greatly biased.
Did your own god not permit sin, when he sent a part of himself to commit suicide to erase your sins?
Please, for someone like you, there should be more humility from you, considering that your bible almost always disagrees with you.
Don't come here making such astonishing claims, neglecting those that are far worse in your bible.
If you have a problem with God understanding his creation, then you better start explaining the sense behind your god coming down to commit suicide for your sins.
So, if I'm to address you according to your topic, it will be;
Christians and Muslims, is commiting suicide a good thing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by Empiree: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

We all know that lying is bad and bears bad fruit. Where Christianity shuns lying, islam seems to allow it.
So where does Christianity shun lies in this glaring bible verse? .

Below is founder of Christianity lying to promoting the religion undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Empiree:

-\
Colosians 3:9

DON'T LIE TO EACH OTHER, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds.

Proverbs 12:22

Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 13:5

A righteous man hates lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and comes to shame.

Proverbs 14:5

A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by Empiree: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Colosians 3:9

DON'T LIE TO EACH OTHER, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds.

Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Why are you cherry picking verses? . Why did you ignore Roman 3 verse 7 ?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haroun13:

Not justifying their acts, but when your Christian eastern brothers where doing their cattle rustling and depriving the poor people of their business, it wasn't a bad thing. Don't be biased and one sided.
Pls provide a solid evidence of cattle rustling done by the easterners. It was not a retaliation to cattle rustling but a retaliation to farmers for chasing Fulani herdsmen and their cattle away from destroying their crops.

Now, we see that all Muslims, both Yoruba and Hausa are sympathetic to Fulani herdsmen because of Islam.

Haroun13:

To cut the long story short, God Almighty (in Islam) understands his creation, and as such, in face of adversity, makes something haraam, halal, unlike God (in Christianity) who doesn't understand his creation and seeks pleasure in seeing them die, even when it can be avoided simply, like my brother udatso said.
Just admit that the Islamic god is different from the Bible God called YAHWEH who said a lying lips is an abomination to him.

Islam worships a different god from the one in the Bible. How can God make a statement in the Bible and change it in the Quran? It shows that Islam and the Quran were created to call God a liar.

A god who gives his worshippers the right to deny him at will is not a god to depend on. Such a god turns you into a liar and is never holy. He promotes sin.
Haroun13:

Just in case you don't know, in Islam, actions are judged according to intentions, hence, what you do will be judged according to your intention for doing it.
And the verse is very clear, that as long as you still have faith (belief) in your heart, then, there is no sin on you.

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: For OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART HIS MOUTH speaketh.

if you say a thing with your mouth and it is different from what is in your heart, then it means you are a Liar for holding back the truth and saying something else. For Muslims to be permitted to deny their faith in Islam, it means they are liars and children of Satan the father of all lies.

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Haroun13:

Lastly, you Christians are greatly biased.
Did your own god not permit sin, when he sent a part of himself to commit suicide to erase your sins?
Is that what you call sin? That is pure love.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Haroun13:

Please, for someone like you, there should be more humility from you, considering that your bible almost always disagrees with you.
Don't come here making such astonishing claims, neglecting those that are far worse in your bible.
Pls, if you have such contradictions, just open a new thread for that. Don't derail my thread with such false claims. Station topic.

Haroun13:

If you have a problem with God understanding his creation, then you better start explaining the sense behind your god coming down to commit suicide for your sins.
Stop trying to derail this thread. It is about why lies are bad, not what you are trying hard to drag me into after failing to uphold why lying is permitted in Islam.

The God of the Bible, whom Mohammad claim to have been sent by, said he hates lies. How can such a God Now permit lies in the Quran?

Leviticus 19:11

You shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Revelation 22:15

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie.
Haroun13:

So, if I'm to address you according to your topic, it will be;
Christians and Muslims, is commiting suicide a good thing?
Your attempt to derail this topic shall not prevail. You have over used this tactics on nairaland. Pls, try something else.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Empiree:
Why are you cherry picking verses? . Why did you ignore Roman 3 verse 7 ?.
Paul didn't lie. He was simply explaining to people that say he was dealing falsely. He simply meant that he cannot do all those miracles he did that lift God's glory if he was dealing falsely. We all know that lies cannot give God glory.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by Empiree: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Paul didn't lie. He was simply explaining to people that say he was dealing falsely. He simply meant that he cannot do all those miracles he did that lift God's glory if he was dealing falsely. We all know that lies cannot give God glory.
defending lies

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by jonbellion(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Didn't Abraham lie about Sarah being his wife undecided.. They'll say it was the old testament now
Didn't Jesus lie that he was god
All this stupid religious supremacy and pointing fingers "my religion is the best!" "no mine!" Is just a pathetic case of pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
jonbellion:
Didn't Abraham lie about Sarah being his wife undecided.. They'll say it was the old testament now
Didn't Jesus lie that he was god
All this stupid religious supremacy and pointing fingers "my religion is the best!" "no mine!" Is just a pathetic case of pot calling kettle black
The Muslim in atheist clothing called jonbellion is at it again. Always in the business of bashing Christianity while the Islamic god gets a pat on the head from him. When are you going to bash islam that kills atheists, gays and non-muslims?

Now, to your post.

Where was it written that what Abraham did was justified or accepted to be right by God?

Yahshua didn't lie. He proved it by defeating death amidst other miracles.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by jonbellion(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]The Muslim in atheist clothing called jonbellion is at it again. Always in the business of bashing Christianity while the Islamic god gets a pat on the head from him. Now, to your post.

Where was it written that what Abraham did was justified or accepted to be right by God?

Yahshua didn't lie. He proved it by defeating death amidst other miracles. [/s]
bro
I was raised a christian not a muslim
It is only rational for me to critise the faith I was brought up in smiley
You will see Muslims turned athiests bashing Islam like the way christian turned athiests bash Christianity
And where o where did I give the Islamic god a "pat on the head"
The three Abrahamic religions share the same god!
Christianity now added a man to the mix

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
jonbellion:
bro
I was raised a christian not a muslim
It is only rational for me to critise the faith I was brought up in smiley
You will see Muslims turned athiests bashing Islam like the way christian turned athiests bash Christianity
And where o where did I give the Islamic god a "pat on the head"
The three Abrahamic religions share the same god!
Christianity now added a man to the mix
Since you claim we share the same God, how come you have never bashed Muslims like you do to Christians, knowing fully well that they are the ones terrorizing the world today? When will you bash them for that?

Oya bash them for that now. grin
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by udatso: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Apparently the explanation was too difficult for you to understand.

Of course if I were to give examples, you would only say it was a retaliation. So what difference does it make to you?

If you have been paying attention, you would have realised that I have been answering your question in a form of comparison.
But of course, you only seek to attack.

oh really?

which of the terrorism are you talking about? The same one caused by this Christian dominated Europe and America? Mtchee sad

Are they sending aids to families of boko haram or victims of boko haram (Christian or Muslim). Don't be stupid

Christians have not retaliated to the killings of Fulani herdsmen in southern Kaduna. It's not as if there are no Fulani in Christian dominated southern Nigeria that they can kill an well. They turned the other cheek by still doing business with the. [quote]
You are so ridiculous. So your Christian friends from Jos who were eating the flesh of Muslims they killed on Sallah day was a form of turning the other cheek. Just shut up already.
[quote]
Pls, don't make me go on

Please do let's show the world how wicked most Christians are but want the world to believe they are christ-like. Hypocrites most of them

This is your problem. YOU are trying to infuse Christianity into Islam. Allah doesn't demand perfection from us cos we can't be. If we are perfect, then we aren't humans. This is not a problem for Muslims, so why is it a problem for you.

Is that why he allowed a LIE? If he allowed a single lie, then it means Muslims can tell more lies.

Use your sense now. Just because I asked you to share my food doesn't mean you can share my wife.

No wonder muslims lie a lot, especially to defend their religion.

Hahahahaha. A Muslim who lies to defend Islam has committed a sin. It's better he says he doesn't know than lie especially if he doesn't.

The Bible says

Again, I repeat, please stop using Christianity belief system to judge Islam. As far as Christians are concerned they can eat pork but not Muslims. I can say that a Muslim who eats pork has committed sin as far as Islam is concerned. But I can't say a christian who eats pork has committed sin in the context of Christianity because eating pork in Christianity isn't a sin ( as far as some of my Christian friends have Made me believe). So you see, one religion's sin can be another's good deeds.

Allah our creator is the one who determines what is sin. And He has in His infinite wisdom told us this particular act in this condition isn't a sin. So why is it a problem for you. Leave Muslims to complain. Just because it's death your religion seeks from its adherents doesn't mean it must be so for all others.

Let's focus on boko haram cos that's closest to home. I challenge you to give names names of those beheaded ( video evidence and not hearsay), their identity, state of origin, tribes and religion. You will find out that Muslims are among them assuming you were able to find some.
Modified

It's a good thing I am not a Christian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2017
udatso:

Apparently the explanation was too difficult for you to understand.

Of course if I were to give examples, you would only say it was a retaliation. So what difference does it make to you?

Still doesn't stop you from providing evidence for your false claims. If you could say that southeasterners were kilkednby Fulani herdsmen for engaging in cattle rustling, then you should be able to provide a solid proof. Perhaps, you just expected me to swallow your lies Just as you do to that of your imams .

udatso:

If you have been paying attention, you would have realised that I have been answering your question in a form of comparison.
But of course, you only seek to attack.

You don't answer in comparison. Answer directly, instead of beating about the bush
udatso:

oh really?
which of the terrorism are you talking about? The same one caused by this Christian dominated Europe and America? Mtchee sad

If I ask you how Europe and America caused terrorism, you will it's because they invaded Iraq and the middle East. Are those the only places America invaded? How come the other countries like Japan, Vietnam etc, that were invaded by America, are not causing terrorism in the world?

Why only Muslims? I see, it's because they have no terror manual called Quran

udatso:

Are they sending aids to families of boko haram or victims of boko haram (Christian or Muslim). Don't be stupid

They are not sending aid to Boko Haram members and their families. Their aids are for the victims of Boko Haram.

Your point makes no sense

udatso:

Please do let's show the world how wicked most Christians are but want the world to believe they are christ-like. Hypocrites most of them
We won't retaliate cos we are not children of Satan who go about killing and destroying like Islamic terrorists do. We will keep turning the other cheek until our lord and saviour, mighty in battle returns to fight for us.

Guess which countries Yahshua the Messiah will be fighting against?

All Muslim countries cos they've filled their belly with the blood of the saints.
udatso:

This is your problem. YOU are trying to infuse Christianity into Islam.
We are not trying into infuse Christianity into islam. We are simply showing you are different they are and never similar in any way.

You islamists are the ones trying to make islam to have relation with the Bible. This you have done by plagiarising the Bible, stealing all the biblical prophets and claiming they were Muslims, rewriting history to call the past a liar etc. Even with all of that, you still cannot pass a single test to prove that you the Allah you worship is the God of the Bible. And what's the test?

Scream YAHWEH Akbar in mecca of in your local mosque. Till then we do not worship the same God. So, stop trying to make it look as if the God that called the prophets of the Bible is the same one that called Mohammad, a terrorist, warlord, rapist etc, cos that God shunned lying in the Bible only for Muslims to say he permits such in their Quran. God doesn't change.

Numbers 23:19

God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, THAT HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS MIND.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

udatso:

Allah doesn't demand perfection from us cos we can't be. If we are perfect, then we aren't humans. This is not a problem for Muslims, so why is it a problem for you.
If Allah doesn't demand perfection from you Muslims, then it is another proof that Allah is not the God of the Bible, his the Forbid the Bible wants us to be perfect cos he's perfect. That's the only thing that can make us his children.

Mathew 5:48

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
udatso:

Use your sense now. Just because I asked you to share my food doesn't mean you can share my wife.
You can't tell that to Satan. Once you allow him an inch due to lying, he will take over your life, your wife and children as well. That's why the Holy Bible warns us below.

And do not give the devil an opportunity

udatso:

Hahahahaha. A Muslim who lies to defend Islam has committed a sin. It's better he says he doesn't know than lie especially if he doesn't.
Then all Muslims have been committing sin by saying Islam is a religion of Peace even when the Quran orders all Muslim to kill the unbelievers and terrorise them.
udatso:

Again, I repeat, please stop using Christianity belief system to judge Islam. As far as Christians are concerned they can eat pork but not Muslims. I can say that a Muslim who eats pork has committed sin as far as Islam is concerned. But I can't say a christian who eats pork has committed sin in the context of Christianity because eating pork in Christianity isn't a sin ( as far as some of my Christian friends have Made me believe). So you see, one religion's sin can be another's good deeds.
So, Muslims are permitted to Lie, while Christians are forbidden to do thesame.

Wow! Yet you claim we worship the same God.
udatso:

Allah our creator is the one who determines what is sin. And He has in His infinite wisdom told us this particular act in this condition isn't a sin. So why is it a problem for you. Leave Muslims to complain. Just because it's death your religion seeks from its adherents doesn't mean it must be so for all others
So, lying is not a sin to Allah? What an unholy god.

Ifuslims are permitted to lie, then they don't worship the God of the Bible who says below

Leviticus 19:11

You shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither LIE one to another.

udatso:

Let's focus on boko haram cos that's closest to home. I challenge you to give names names of those beheaded ( video evidence and not hearsay), their identity, state of origin, tribes and religion. You will find out that Muslims are among them.
Tell Buhari to allow journalists go and interview the IDPs and the rescued chibok girls first. Till then...

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by ilynem(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
udatso:
Islam is a very practical religion. Unlike in Christianity where they tell you to turn the other chick for a slap literally and technically. Islam understands that an oppressor would always oppress and at such gives an option of forgiveness or retaliation in same way.

If you videos of Christians dying for their faith, there are a lot on the internet. And guess what? They were being killed my Muslims.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by ilynem(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Empiree:

I think I understand you lot now. Please don't read the Bible if you don't have the Holy spirit in you. You lot pick a verse and quote it out of context. Can you please read that chapter from verse 1 and see how ignorant you are. Paul wasn't asking you to lie. No lie can enhance the Gospel. That was why the followers of Christ died for their belief. Paul was simply saying, if the WORLD believes I am "unrighteous" and this promotes the righteousness of God, then let me be unrighteous. Recall the Jews believed them to be unrighteous and to be sinners. Next time try reading the whole thing instead of coming here and making yourself look ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by tijjanioyan: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
udatso:

dont mind d dunce,we told them many times dat quran is not like their story book which was written anyhow,there was reason 4 revealing every particar verse which is called (SABABIL NUZUL)and sound comentators(Mufasiroon) are required 4 d(Tafsir)commentry.
The founder of xtianity Paul,confessed to founding d religion on FALSEHOOD,Romans3:7RSV,in fact his confessions about meeting wit christ are contradictory,ACT 9:1-19,22:6-16,26:12-18.if xtianity was not built on falsehood,who invented The TRINITY? Didnt Jesus preach MONOTHEISM?Mark 12:28-29,Did Jesus,go 2church on Sunday?
Modified.......did he ever worship in d church on sunday?was it not on sabath day he worshipd?even in d synagogue not in church Luke4:16,44.I advise xtians 2look up d word SYNAGOGUE,in dictionary and compare it to CHURCH.Who invented going to church on SUNDAY,if it is not traced to Jesus?did he ever mention ORIGINAL SIN,let alone its ATONEMENT?then who invented all these lies if jesus did not teach them?
In d so called bible, prophet told lies and went scot free,1king13:18-32,xtian god also conspired with angels to trick king Ahab,1king 22:19-23 EASY to Read VERSION.king David who was also a prophet,feigned INSANITY in order not to be killed,1sam21:11-16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by udatso: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
ilynem:

If you videos of Christians dying for their faith, there are a lot on the internet. And guess what? They were being killed my Muslims.
Help me with some.. Remember we are talking about boko haram here
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by ilynem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
udatso:

So let's pretend biko haram is the only islamist terror group in the world? And we can find Christians only in Nigeria? Like you can't remember then number of churches boko haram has bombed? Who was inside those churches? Atheists
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by mustymatic(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Empiree:

Case closed.
I bn dey search for d verse.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by mustymatic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

They say a muslim can deny or lie about being a muslim under one condition: when his life is under threat.

Check the Quran passage below.

Sura 16:106

No one verbally denounces his faith in God - unless he is forced - but his heart is confident about his faith. But those whose breasts have become open to disbelief will be subject to the wrath of God and will suffer a great torment.

While this might seem like an innocent lie told just to stay alive, it is really a huge lie that shatters One's Belief in Islam. It shows that you are afraid of dying for your belief in Islam. So, why continue believing in what you can't die for? Let's see what Yahshua the Messiah said about denying him, in other words, denying being a Christian.

What they don't know is that a little lie is tantamount to giving Satan a little space in their lives. If you give Satan a lift, he will always want to take the stirring wheel and drive. Telling a lie, irrespective of how little it is, gives Satan an opportunity.

Only the children of Satan tell lies, Al taquiya, kitman, muruna, tawriya or whatever you might call it, cos the Bible calls him the father of Lies.

Swear to your god sey u will not admit to something upon beating by Nigerian Army
See your superior talking
The Antichrist Paul
‘If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?’

You can lie o
You are not a sinner
Keep the good work
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
mustymatic:

Swear to your god sey u will not admit to something upon beating by Nigerian Army
See your superior talking
The Antichrist Paul
‘If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?’

You can lie o
You are not a sinner
Keep the good work
Are you an illiterate?

Paul was asking a rhetorical question, not him admitting to falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
udatso:

Boko haram recently pledged allegiance to ISIS. Below is a video of what their mentors did to egyptian christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9-8VyQlsX8
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by mustymatic(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you an illiterate?

Paul was asking a rhetorical question, not him admitting to falsehood.
I can see how d tin pain U, but I'm not an illiterate, I have a Master's degree.
This is why I dont like to reply U guys
Have a good time
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by udatso: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Boko haram recently pledged allegiance to ISIS. Below is a video of what their mentors did to egyptian christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9-8VyQlsX8
I didn't ask for videos for isis. I asked for boko haram. We have been focusing on home terrorism aka boko haram.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? by alBHAGDADI: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
udatso:

I didn't ask for videos for isis. I asked for boko haram. We have been focusing on home terrorism aka boko haram.
Do you expect anyone to do a live coverage of the madala church bomb blast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches / Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / The Enigma Of John The Baptist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.