Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Payment Issue For Ican Exemption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Payment Issue For Ican Exemption (1518 Views)

Free Telegram Lecture For Ican March 2020 Diet / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Can A Third Class Apply For Ican. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Issue For Ican Exemption by p4pako: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I have finally decided to sit for ican after postponing it for years. So I have paid for registration 2 months ago but my predicament started when I paid for exemption online using my ATM card.

I was debited for the amount but I didn't get the required pin and serial number to continue the exemption application.

I visited ican office last month to register my complain. I was directed to the IT department where they took details and asked me to call the next day.

Its over a month now and I have not gotten the pin and serial number. I really want to write this may diet.

please, can someone out there help me get this resolved on time.
Re: Payment Issue For Ican Exemption by Demulsify: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
I dont know you or your story but i am a christian and i will only say what i have experienced for everyone to learn.
Pls dont make my mistake. The worldnof finance and accounting is totally global and saf to say ICAN Is not globally recognised and it is not worth more than 2 points in the Western Education (WES) grading.
Usually i dont do this anymore but thank God for God.
So my friend i dont know, carefully think things through. Outside Nigeria, ICAN has no value. Do not make my mistake.
Choose wisely. God bless

1 Like

Re: Payment Issue For Ican Exemption by Ugosample(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Demulsify:
I dont know you or your story but i am a christian and i will only say what i have experienced for everyone to learn.
Pls dont make my mistake. The worldnof finance and accounting is totally global and saf to say ICAN Is not globally recognised and it is not worth more than 2 points in the Western Education (WES) grading.
So my friend i dont know, carefully think things through. Outside Nigeria, ICAN has no value. Do not make my mistake.
Choose wisely. God bless

Are u serious?

Ican is not recognized outside Nigeria?
Re: Payment Issue For Ican Exemption by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Demulsify:
Choose wisely. God bless

Are you sure? If ican is not recognize outside Nigeria, how come ACCA recognised ican and give exemption to ican holders?

If really ican is Not recognised outside Nigeria, how come ican is the most Accounting profession in the whole of Africa?

Sir, ican has value but it may not be able to stand in some professional degree like ACCA, CFA and CIMA

(1) (Reply)

The Oke Ogun Polytechnic, Saki HND Screening / Which Polytechnic Is Currently Selling HND Form. / Obafemi Awolowo University Students Faults CBN Proposed Senate Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.