Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland (2778 Views)

Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland by Ofec50: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please I need a guide on how to place job advert on nairaland. May be phone number of some one to speak with or email address to do a mail to some one. I will appreciate a quick response.

Thank you.
Re: How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
once it is genuine and you have confirmed from you end .
please go ahead to post.
Re: How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland by Ofec50: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
ameemu:
once it is genuine and you have confirmed from you end .

please go ahead to post.
j ok just like that no payment required? I hv genuine job really to advertise.
Re: How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland by Niyiolaadeniji: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Rovedana Limited is Currently seeking for experienced Independent Sales Agent from the insurance industry.

If you're willing to earn more money as an Independent Sales Agent, kindly fill the form below on or before Monday, November 2, 2020:

https://forms.gle/X1bpEZaXDkwkCbcV8

Please note that this role is strictly based on commission.
Re: How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland by Loladekash: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Ofec50:
j ok just like that no payment required? I hv genuine job really to advertise.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Up Online Test 2 / BREAKING: Massive Sacks Rocks CBN, Full List / Oando Interview On The 10th Of November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.