Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Temptation Of Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Temptation Of Suicide (274 Views)

Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Temptation Of Suicide by christainslove: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Satan wants to steal people souls. He can try to give you problems that would make you want to kill yourself. But I know that our God is always by our side.
You can use the word of God to resist Satan. You can sing-I have a very big God who is always by my side, a very big God oh, by my side, by my side.
What does Satan want? He wants us to go to hell and burn forever-that is trillion of years and it won’t still end. But Jesus loves everyone with an everlasting love.
We have to fight Satan with the sword of the spirit.
If Satan tempts you to commit suicide-You can thank God because the bible says –In everything give thanks.
People say that depressed people should instead go out and help others. It could take your mind off your problems.
So, another way you can resist suicide is when you focus on helping other people. If the temptation of suicide comes, you can instead preach the gospel from your laptop or visit a sick person. Keep helping and I am sure the devil would flee.

(1) (Reply)

A Truth Encounter / "Why Sit We Here Until We Die?" / Is God's Anointing Synonymous To Lack Of Character??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.