Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA (1686 Views)

Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam / Best Photos From The AMVCA 2018 Nominees Cocktail Party / Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by SocialSpyNG: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
The most anticipated Movie award show of the year, African Magic Viewers Choice Awards held yesterday, 4th of March at the Eko hotels and Suites. Like every other AMVCA, there was no dull moment.
Forgetting the lovely dresses and suits donned by the celebrities, we could not help but spot some priceless and romantic moments by some couples.

1. Funke Akindele and husband, JJC Skillz

JJC could not get his hands off Funke Akindele as they were together most of the time. The couple looked so in love even on the red carpet with JJC helping his wife set her beautiful dress.

2. Olu Jacobs and wife, Joke Silva.

Oh this couple is the real definition of together forever. After 30 years of marriage, they still can’t get enough of each other. How adorable

3. Blossom Chukwujekwu and wife, Maureen Esisi

This couple looked so stunning and were all over each other from the award show to the after party. Pray together, Slay together!

4. I.K Osakioduwa and wife, Olohi

The Osakioduwas have always been a funny and loving couple. They rocked the red carpet together all smiles with funny displays.

5. Timi Dakolo and Wife, Busola

These pair even romanced each other right outside. Love nwantintin!

Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thank God for Funke Akindele. JJC for no fit near that event.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by HungerBAD: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
The bottom two you listed is cool.

Take Funke Akindele out. These Divorced people,usually put on artificial "Air Of Love" in public,so that it go pain their "Exes" with their fake shows of public love.

What they are actually saying is, take a look at me " I am happy now" .

Abi the OP never date a woman,when after una break,she go by all means wan let you know about her upcoming wedding,or say she don marry or even dey another relationship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by matrazy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
my couple of za century mama joke and papa Jacob
Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by adadike281(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
when funke and d rest old reach pa Jacob and wife com still dey romance and touch touch for public then I will agree that they scored relationship goal . I give it to pa Jacob and wife.
Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow...that's so cool
Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by Azeequeen(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Just look at them
Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva...It's more than real
Re: 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA by migeoart(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
olu Jacob and joke silver my best, they are the ones that are suppose to write books on marriage .

(1) (Reply)

Davido Rush Rice & Chicken With Friends After Grooving In The Club(pics,video) / Davido And Baby Mama Celebrates Mother's Day With Their Baby Imade (pics,vid) / Top 10 Most Handsome Celebrities In Nigeria (no. 6 Make Ladies Wet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.