Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Am Lossing My Beauty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Am Lossing My Beauty (1091 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Lossing Weight Too Fast? / Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Amazing 11 Tips To Lossing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Lossing My Beauty by YEBOKO(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2009
Pls i need help urgently cos presently am down losing my beauty.
There is dis time i have many pimples on my face but after sum treatment it disappear,but der is dis big thing on my face inform of pimples but bigger than pimples 4 the past 2yrs and is stil der,it is called kelogy or so,hv tryed my best curing it bt all failed,my doc said i shouldnt operate it,cos it wil cum back,pls any help cos am losing my beauty
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by Akebulan: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2009
i think what you meant was "keloids". Those are difficult to deal with, much more so when they are on more visible body parts. No, you CAN get them surgically removed however, you would need treatments (injections) for months after the removal so that they would not return. The keloids, are scar tissues, forming from your body's attempt to protect you. When you get an injury in your skin, your body tries to make new skin at thesame spot, only difference is this time,t he skin is much harder, and tougher that way, it'll be harder to get another injury at that spot. Everyone gets this but in your case, your body disposes exsess skin tissue to the spot.
It really is a blessing, but too much of it lol.
In a nutshell, yes you can get it surgically removed however, you would need to have treatments so that they would not come back. If you do decide to get them surgically removed without any of those treatments, they will grow back and in larger bigger sizes.
Sorry. Hope that helps
P.S
You cant lose beauty, till you lose your morals.
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by YEBOKO(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2009
Thanks very much i got u.GOD bles u
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by goldilocks(f): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
my mum had a big one on her shoulder. she had a steroid injection treatment on it for about three months once a week and it disappeared
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by YEBOKO(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls hw much does dis steriod cost each,pls confirm 4 me urgently
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by jamius007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
helo thnks u sad shocked tongue smiley
Re: Help Am Lossing My Beauty by goldilocks(f): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2010
you have to go to a well versed dermatologist. thats where my mum got her injections from. it was injected directly into the keloid

(1) (Reply)

Help! Need To Gain Weight Urgently / How Can One Clear Variscus Veins / Can Someone Tell Me Why People Take Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.