Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

3 Bedroom Flat Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Flat Construction (883 Views)

Construction Of A Three Bedroom Flat In Uyo / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Construction by Nudge: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I want to build a 3 bedroom bungalow in okun mopo in ajah axis. The building dimension is about 9m x 12.3m. I need advise on what type of foundation I'll require and a rough estimate of the cost. If anyone knows any experienced person that can help me handle the foundation process please feel free to recommend. I have to start work pretty soon.

Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Construction by jeftalene(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nudge:
Hi Nairalanders,

I want to build a 3 bedroom bungalow in okun mopo in ajah axis. The building dimension is about 9m x 12.3m. I need advise on what type of foundation I'll require and a rough estimate of the cost. If anyone knows any experienced person that can help me handle the foundation process please feel free to recommend. I have to start work pretty soon.

Short-bored pile foundation is a suitable budget-friendly alternative to raft foundation considering the hike in price of building materials.
Using short-bored piles, the cost of materials is grossly reduced.

If you are ready to embark on the project right away,
Call/Whatsapp Engr. Osaz' on 08167394799

You may also visit my blog; www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and other useful construction tips.
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat Construction by EngrOsas: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nudge:
Hi Nairalanders,

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT APELE DESIGNS
www.apeledesigns.com
to view our portfolio

lets talk and whatsapp or call 07030367178
will give u a rough estimate

(1) (Reply)

Big Space For Church Or Office At Ogba Ikeja.now 450k / Fantastic 3Bedroom House For Sale / No 1 Tiles And Sanitary Wares Distributor Situated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.