Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Behold The Biafran Currency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Behold The Biafran Currency (1068 Views)

See War Vehicles Fabricated By The Biafran Army During The Civil War (PHOTOS) / Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday / Behold, the first babies of the year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Biafran Currency by bigdoo: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
I was going through my late parents' stuff during my recent visit to Nigeria and I stumbled into this historic currency note. I was surprised to see the Biafran pound. What surprised me the more is that the quality of the material used to print the money is far more superior to even the highest Nigerian currency. Have a look:

Re: Behold The Biafran Currency by Etzakoos(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Story For The gods
Re: Behold The Biafran Currency by brandonobi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
is it equal to a dollar
Re: Behold The Biafran Currency by Daddyboy012: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Another fraud is loading.....

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help! / NEMA Boss Appeals To Striking Workers, Expresses Commitment To Contending Issues / Humanodivinity Synergy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.