Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Awoof - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Awoof (697 Views)

Awoof On E-commerce Website Design!!! @ #19,999 / Get 25,000 Worth Of Gift For Shopping( Awoof!!! ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awoof by mindpreneur(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
i need someone to trust me with 50,000 naira i have an online business that can fetch us good money
i have to teachers i intend meeting and getting information from to work with, if used judiciously it will fetch us times 10 of our investment
one subject to instructors, i work from home and am 100 percent sue these guys will help us make good money on the platforms with their information. these guys are currently earning from these platforms believe me
if you have a laptop and connect we can do this together from the comfort of our home and work on the information i will be purchasing
if you dont dare to take a risk you will never get ahead, to try is to risk failure but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. the people who risk nothing, do nothing, have nothing are nothing-educate urself with the genuine information i have to share.
i can do this but i cant do it alone i need help. you scratch my back i scratch yours
dont concentrate on the risk --concentrate on the result
have a positive mindset
this is possible
see my signature below to contact me and if you want to learn something new or you want to invest in these then you wont be disappointed because am definitely goin to scratch ur back since you have scratched mine

1 Like

Re: Awoof by Ay04z(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
mindpreneur:
i need someone to trust me with 50,000 naira i have an online business that can fetch us good money
i have to teachers i intend meeting and getting information from to work with, if used judiciously it will fetch us times 10 of our investment
one subject to instructors, i work from home and am 100 percent sue these guys will help us make good money on the platforms with their information. these guys are currently earning from these platforms believe me
if you have a laptop and connect we can do this together from the comfort of our home and work on the information i will be purchasing
if you dont dare to take a risk you will never get ahead, to try is to risk failure but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. the people who risk nothing, do nothing, have nothing are nothing-educate urself with the genuine information i have to share.
i can do this but i cant do it alone i need help. you scratch my back i scratch yours
dont concentrate on the risk --concentrate on the result
have a positive mindset
this is possible
see my signature below to contact me and if you want to learn something new or you want to invest in these then you wont be disappointed because am definitely goin to scratch ur back since you have scratched mine
add me on watsapp make we reason.
Re: Awoof by mindpreneur(m): 4:41am On Mar 10, 2017
i cant find your number but if you are really interested please see my signature bellow my numbers are there my name is abraham lets get started asap.

(1) (Reply)

UBER: Driver Experience And Waiting Incentives / ******start Earning In 24hrs In The Best Investment With Just 1000naira / Should Konga, Jumia Stop Pay On Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.