Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life (807 Views)

Help Premature Ejaculation Has Taken Over My Sex Life / I Need Help Concerning My Skin / I Need A Serious Help Concerning My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by anonymousaugust: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Please I need help concerning my sex life. I used to think sex was fun, exciting and relaxes the body but mine is the opposite. I don't feel any iota of pleasure during sex instead i feel great pain both during penetration and thrusting and it makes me wonder why exactly people indulge in it.

Please, i need the doctors in the house the house to help me out on this.

I choose to use an alternative account to remain anonymous.
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by greatnaija01: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2017
WAIT was there pre-intimacy? or you just wanted to INSERT your USB into a PORT.

cos if there was enough pre-intimacy she will be so WET that you will find your USB slipping out at times.

so relax and study alot about sex and how to do pre-intimacy BETTER. shocked

anonymousaugust:
Please I need help concerning my sex life. I used to think sex was fun, exciting and relaxes the body but mine is the opposite. I don't feel any iota of pleasure during sex instead i feel great pain both during penetration and thrusting and it makes me wonder why exactly people indulge in it.

Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by anonymousaugust: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
WAIT was there pre-intimacy? or you just wanted to INSERT your USB into a PORT.

cos if there was enough pre-intimacy she will be so WET that you will find your USB slipping out at times.

so relax and study alot about sex and how to do pre-intimacy BETTER. shocked

Thanks but I'm female and I need more suggestions.
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by greatnaija01: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2017
YOU WERE NOT REALLY WET THEN.
Thats why ORRRRRR the guy was so LARGE in his manhood size and it tore thru your tender parts painfully.

next time use LUBRICANTS

anonymousaugust:
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by anonymousaugust: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
YOU WERE NOT REALLY WET THEN.
Thats why ORRRRRR the guy was so LARGE in his manhood size and it tore thru your tender parts painfully.

next time use LUBRICANTS

noted but can that also lead to the no sex pleasure?
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by Ten12(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2017
I bet that story will change after I fvck u

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by yomi007k(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2017
anonymousaugust:

Pls see a doctor.

This is dyspareunia n it cud be caused by endometriosis, cancer, infection etc.

Dont be afraid. God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by dreamwords: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
come and see me for once, I swear ama do you right, In the game of sex I'ma all star veteran ,no one do it better than me,
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Sex Life by gozzlin: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2017
anonymousaugust:

Female circumcision can be a cause of lack of pleasure during sex. Depending on the severity of the circumcision, it could lead to minimal pleasure to no pleasure at all during sex. If the cl1toris was cut off entirely, the female might not experience pleasure at all during sex.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Save A Receding Hairline / Ten Most Dangerous Animals On Earth That U Thought Was Harmless / We Are Not Inferior To Doctors, Pharmacists Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.