Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

It's About LIVES Not LIKES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's About LIVES Not LIKES (391 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's About LIVES Not LIKES by jearile(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
#ItzAboutLivesNotLikes

It took sleep off my eyes. The more I tried, the less I could; His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones...

The ministry is not for SHOWMANSHIP but STEWARDSHIP. This gifts and calling are without repentance.

Many have turned the ministry God has placed in their hands from an ALTAR into a STAGE to gain more LIKES for themselves than to save more LIVES unto Christ in righteousness for eternity.

Yeah, Praise gawd! It's good to go provided it sounds APPEALING to your FANS and you don't care if it sounds APPALLING to the FAITH we've all been called to embrace.

Don't trade raising LIVES from darkness to light for getting LIKES. What DARKNESS cannot comprehend is LIGHT and not LIKES. The LIGHT that will shine on the path of these precious LIVES should be much more dear to you than the LIKES you will get from it.

Don't ADULTERATE the TRUTH to soothe the throat of your sheeple. The ministry is not for building FANSHIP but for building FRIENDSHIP that will guarantee SONSHIP with God through Jesus Christ.

Don't cast all your cares only upon UPLOADING pictures of your FACE and LOOK without caring if they can BEHOLD His FACE via the word of FAITH you post. Show the world whom JESUS is, about His LOVE for their LIVES without being driven by your LUST for their LIKES.

Don't just restrict your post for what's TRENDING or what you are TRADING on Instagram. Your business account can still be used to sell the GOOD NEWS made available by GRACE free of charge. Enough of all these WORLDLY content without any GODLY intent - stooop!

Sister and brother Val, we've heard so much about your LOVE FOR CHRIS and his LOVE FOR CHRISTY when will both of you also start telling the WORLD with the aid of His WORD about your genuine LOVE FOR CHRIST?

Facebook wants you to share what's on your mind (SELF) but what about what's on His mind (HIMSELF). The pleasure therefore is to do His WILL not your WISH which you are and were created for.

When it's time for audit, God will ask you: "What did you do with all the TWEETS I gave you?"

I hope it won't be said you used it to GET MORE LIKES than to SAVE MORE LIVES for Christ.

Paul planted, Apollos watered and then God gave the increase; Him alone gets the praise and glory. So no excuse; if you haven't planted, nothing stops you from watering what someone else has planted to the glory of God - SHARE, RETWEET, TAG/MENTION - use the button.

"You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], He may give it to you." John 15:16 (AMP)

Sir JERRY[dot]COM
@jerryAbazu

© Copyright 2017
Re: It's About LIVES Not LIKES by yomi007k(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Nice.

But only few will read and do this.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Lies On Apostle Suleman! / If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria / Muslim Births Expected To Outpace Christian Births Within 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.