Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift (60351 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
poverty give this to ur siblings

Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by divinelove(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Not as broke as your dad though...heard you guys still live in the slums grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by basti1212(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sammyford12345:
Davido Dad buys himself an expensive 2017 Bentley & a mansion in Atlanta as his 60th birthday gift (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0WDCCHW8yk

Is he a politician?
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Mastermind91(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jah pls kindly punish poverty in my life
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by drakeli: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sammyford12345:
Davido Dad buys himself an expensive 2017 Bentley & a mansion in Atlanta as his 60th birthday gift (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0WDCCHW8yk

This is America. Anyone can buy anything if they have pay check. What Davidos dad wont tell you is possibly that he has 30 years mortgage on that house and 3 year payment plan on the car. That's the way things operate here. People don't buy such properties cash and carry. It doesn't matter whether you are rich or otherwise. That's just how the system works. Nigerians are quickly fooled when they hear someone bought a house or a car in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Hephzibahmusic: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
folarinmiles:
I don't even know if he's my dad sef

You just denied your dad. I pray your son will not deny you
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hephzibahmusic:

You just denied your dad. I pray your son will not deny you
Bros don vex
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by kabaka1: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Nonsense!

They wan tell me say them mo get poor Nigerians living in their streets

MAD PEOPLE undecided

I smell a hater.
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Chiino(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
folarinmiles:
folarinmiles:
folarinmiles:

e no go better for poverty
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Martizo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
WebSurfer:
Congrats to him,

Well im very contended with what i have but thunder fire lowlife living

All those people saying there are poor people in the street to help other than buying cars and houses, abeg who una self don help with the small una get

Again, thunder fire anyone planning to come here to write vanity..
Lolzzzz I support u
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by KingGBsky(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
unclezuma:
All those who grew rich at the expense of Nigerians may posterity judge you.

Oga no go let poverty hang you for throat ooo.
I have spoken!
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Lammyz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Money speaking speaking.....any idea waiting.....in 9ice's voice
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

Just say you are saying all that because you have made yourself to believe you have no hope of getting such... but thats not the right way to think man.. your family would be more proud of you if you can give them a happier life. It mustn't be dirty money

I understand where your coming from. But my pursuit in life is comfort. Simple life. Neither rich nor poor. Just enough for me, my family & the people around me. Believe me when i was a teenager i wanted to be super rich like Bilgates, dangote etc. But after i reach 20, i figure what i want isnt the Money, popularity etc. What a really want is COMFORT, FREEDOM,TRANQUILITY & PEACE OF MIND. in which case MONEY will rub me of ALL OF THEM.

So in All my endeavours i wanna be pleased not rich or poor but BALANCE
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by rozayx5(m): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2017
drakeli:

This is America. Anyone can buy anything if they have pay check. What Davidos dad wont tell you is possibly that he has 30 years mortgage on that house and 3 year payment plan on the car. That's the way things operate here. People don't buy such properties cash and carry. It doesn't matter whether you are rich or otherwise. That's just how the system works. Nigerians are quickly fooled when they hear someone bought a house or a car in the US.

tell that to mayweather
and a clerk in the U.S cannot go get a Gulfstream cause he got a paycheck

ITK undecided undecided
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by DAVE5(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
jbhill:
U HAVE TO KEEP QUITE,U TALKING OF HARD WORK U GO TO THE STREET AND U SEE HARD WORK...ALL OF EM RICH MEN DIP EM HAND SOME WHERE.

Ur mentality scares me bro... hard work doesn't make one rich, but hard work is very much important if you want to be rich...

I am a living testimony of God's favor...

I work hard, smart, tirelessly, day and night and God does the rest that I can't do

So I bag the money...
Re: Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift by Ayobami7(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) / Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.