Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (48041 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by cooldude62(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
eightsin:
What nonsense journalism is this?? You can't even say what she explained. How.do we know her side of the story ? Do we just take whAt happened as what we know??

You can imagine! And it made front page? Who is the mod that pushed it there?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cool

Lol. You are still owing some fvvk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by fixmykey(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
earth quake scatter that living room and other room
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Vicolan: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Samirana360:
ok....buh what's d essence of d program? who has an idea?

They will tell u its an entertainment oooo. Daft soul
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by latissimusDorsi: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cool

LMAO!!!

So IDGAF don get meter to use measure am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Y do u like using different names Seun?I wish u the best as u marry Linda Ikeji,people are yet to see
I am not seun and as such have no answer to your question. Thanks for your benign wishes anyway...
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by einsteine(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:
Ok I will say it again and like others have said before "WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THIS SHOW? In the world of entertainment it's not still entertaining so what gives?
In other countries you get shows where group of prospective scientists and entrepreneurs battle to win huge grants or job slots and the end benefits is prosperity to the state and country but here in Nigeria it's the reverse.
A first class graduate, a hardworking sport man or lady, a honest citizen gets nothing but "thank you, come again" but a gathering of hoes and junkies in a mansion with the go ahead to do nothing all day but eat, sleep and fornicate gets a grand prize. What a shame. SMH.

I hope you know Big brother TV show started in the other countries you keep thinking about.

And if it isn't entertaining, it won't have millions of viewers

It is entertainment, pure and simple. How many people would watch a live chess game on TV? Compared to a match between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Stop asking what's the benefit of a show that has millions of viewers across Africa that makes millions for its sponsors.

FWIW, you can start your own TV show and fill it with first class graduates and professors attempting to find the meaning of the universe and see if it won't be a snorefest.

Final words: It's entertainment. It may not be to your taste but it's entertainment, nonetheless.

What is the essence of Zee World? Of Super Sports? Entertainment, that's the essence.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by progress69: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
eightsin:
What nonsense journalism is this?? You can't even say what she explained. How.do we know her side of the story ? Do we just take whAt happened as what we know??

A very stupid, baseless and bastard journalism

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
BBNaija participants, a group of losers and failures.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by egobetatoday: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Like everything in Christianity, it would be boring undecided

Two wannabes! Which part of the bible did they read today? Which hymn did they sing yesterday? Use your brain!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by oshorstan(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
That would serve as deterrent to potential sex abusers in that house. Come to think of it, sex should be spontaneous as opposed to being premeditated the way big bro wants us to believe. Tboss should have voiced her displeasure at kemen's advances if she wasn't in for anything. It's a game after all and kemen is the big loser here.

Tboss 1 - 0 kemen

Your sense too correct... One chilled Hollandia n Black bullet for u
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by cichaelogha: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by cichaelogha: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
today's fixed game is available at 315 odds, to subscrib, see details below
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Awoo88: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Drienzia:
"SHE ALMOST SHED TEARS"

My people, fear girls(no insult intended) After turning over during d assault, She told BB that she didn't give kemen the permission to do so, and she wasn't aware m. grin now. Dem don pursue d poor boy "She's now claiming she ain't in support of BB's action"

angry angry angry village people follow kemen go South A ni
It is a dog eat dog game. One less competitor.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Awoo88: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Drienzia:
"SHE ALMOST SHED TEARS"

My people, fear girls(no insult intended) After turning over during d assault, She told BB that she didn't give kemen the permission to do so, and she wasn't aware m. grin now. Dem don pursue d poor boy "She's now claiming she ain't in support of BB's action"

angry angry angry village people follow kemen go South A ni
It is a dog eat dog game. One less competitor.
No bi village people, na opponent take advantage of mumu mistake
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by 2017surepass(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
kemen too 4uk up plenty he just dey do like say he never see woman b4, leave tboss na small brain dey her head joor. do like man ... @efenation base on logistic small boy with big brain.. bravo
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
You sure say this Tboss nor be nairaland's MsDelilah?

Wetin TBoss do Kemen better pass wetin I do Siena Gbudje grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
MsDelilah:

Wetin TBoss do Kemen better pass wetin I do Siena Gbudje grin
But una resemble sha. In complexion and in wickedness cheesy
btw, is that the picture that did it?@dp
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2017
BoboYekini:
But una resemble sha. In complexion and in wickedness cheesy
btw, is that the picture that did it?@dp

Yes sir. Siena saw laps and jumped into my PM. E no remember say e get wife and 3 children.

He got what he deserved. After all, this is not his first failed marriage. He puts his d*ck before his brain, that's why he can't keep a woman. No be my fault grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2019
Cornflower blue. YEW! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Ant-man 2015 Full / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.