Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Do You Have Any Health Challenge, There Is Healing For It.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Any Health Challenge, There Is Healing For It.... (486 Views)

Herbal Healing For Arthritis / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Health Challenge, There Is Healing For It.... by GiftyDiamond: 2:39am On Mar 06, 2017
30 Reasons To Drink SOUL....
The Nigella Seed Extract Ingredients in SOUL can help you body :

Infertility
Heal Fibroids
Increase Energy, Performance and Stamina.
Strengthen the Immune System.
Lower Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
Improve Brain Function.
Aid in Weight Reduction.
Regulate Organs and Glands.
Speed Recovery and Healing.
Improve Digestion.
Decrease Infection.
Keep Bones Strong.
Protect Genetic Material.
Produce Beautiful Hair, Skin and Nails.
Improve Athletic Performance.
Reduce/Prevent Inflammation.
Improve Cardiovascular Health.
Boost Production of Bone Marrow.
Fight Cancer with Antioxidants.
Regulate Blood Pressure.
Lower Bad Cholesterol.
Improve Vision.
Anti-Aging

Re: Do You Have Any Health Challenge, There Is Healing For It.... by GiftyDiamond: 3:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Chronic Neck Pain, Bowel Issue, Stomach Problems, Headaches, Depression, Insomnia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
After 3 days and upping myself to 2 packs.... I am just amazed. I had some type of chronic neck pain that I could not get rid of. I had been prescribed muscle relaxers.
I was taking over the counter anti inflammatories. Nothing worked. It even started affecting my sleep. I was totally miserable. I was getting pressure from my health care provider to get an xray which (I'm a nurse, so I know the process), could only lead to a neurosurgeon referral if there's something wrong.

Soul stopped the pain! Completely!

I cannot begin to explain the relief I have from almost being in tears everyday! It has also corrected a bowel issue I had, stomach problems, headaches. It has even helped my depression and stopped my insomnia.
I can tell it is working on my diabetes and high blood pressure too!-

~~ Tammi H. ~~

Rain Soul, doesn’t just help with your health; it also can help your finances. With distributors currently been sourced nationwide, you can join many others & me on this amazing journey of raising healthy and wealthy families nationwide.

Interested in making an extra million Naira, and also free international trips round thw world before this year ends, this is an opportunity you can maximize. Ask me how!

(1) (Reply)

Emergency,any Doctor To Help? / Ten Useful Tips To Improve Your Self-confidence / How joystick Transplant/replacement Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.