Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Get Your Cv Reviewed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Your Cv Reviewed (777 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Want To Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV? Follow These Tips / Get Your Cv Reviewed @ 3000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Cv Reviewed by irsakant: 6:06am On Mar 06, 2017
GET YOUR CV REVIEWED -Before now, I had assisted a very few to review their CVs for absolute FREE! But, I was discouraged by two events: 1, due to a particular female candidate's serial use of slangs such “ok,” “aii,” despite caution during our Whatsapp formal chat in reviewing her CV; and 2, the huge data cost to download these CVs via emails or on Whatsapp chat platforms.

However, there are three (3) main issues that I had discovered from helping the few graduates to review their CVs:
1. Verbose grammatical compositions
2. Wrong style or templates -Humanities /Engineering CVs differ.
3. Bad content - things to include or avoid.

These aforementioned factors can aid you to D-I-Y (do-it-yourself) if you cannot afford paying anybody to help drafting a professional CV that would catch any recruiter's eye for detail.

Hence, if you are interested in reviewing your CV for you, which would bother on the above key issues, you have to pay for a token; or for a negotiable charge to rewrite a fresh CV for you.

You can contact me via these platforms:
Twitter - @kantemma
Whatsapp- +2348037989242

Looking forward to hearing you!
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2017
I here by request from what God has done for you in your
career or life to please help me review ,make my CV error
free and eye catching for free .
kindly quote me or email to :
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by 4lorunsho(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
ameemu:
I here by request from what God has done for you in your
career or life to please help me review ,make my CV error
free and eye catching for free .
kindly quote me or email to : hermeemu@gmail.com
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by abtywo(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Pls help me to review my CV God bless u sir
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
4lorunsho:
send it to me sir. jbonebidemi@gmail. com

I have sent the cv as requested .thank you sir.
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by 4lorunsho(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
ameemu:

I have sent the cv as requested .thank you sir.
your cv is filled with errors upon errors and am a bit busy now to start framing English for u
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
4lorunsho:
your cv is filled with errors upon errors and am a bit busy now to start framing English for u
thank you for the comment, please help out when you are less busy please.
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by abdrazak: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please help to review my CV.

I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by serendipityF: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Lol, just seeing this, U called dat chat where u finished me with insult a formal chat? Oh dear, Obviously u urself still needs a lot of schooling about what 'formal' means. #adieu

irsakant:
GET YOUR CV REVIEWED -Before now, I had assisted a very few to review their CVs for absolute FREE! But, I was discouraged by two events: 1, due to a particular female candidate's serial use of slangs such “ok,” “aii,” despite caution during our Whatsapp formal chat in reviewing her CV; and 2, the huge data cost to download these CVs via emails or on Whatsapp chat platforms.

However, there are three (3) main issues that I had discovered from helping the few graduates to review their CVs:
1. Verbose grammatical compositions
2. Wrong style or templates -Humanities /Engineering CVs differ.
3. Bad content - things to include or avoid.

These aforementioned factors can aid you to D-I-Y (do-it-yourself) if you cannot afford paying anybody to help drafting a professional CV that would catch any recruiter's eye for detail.

Hence, if you are interested in reviewing your CV for you, which would bother on the above key issues, you have to pay for a token; or for a negotiable charge to rewrite a fresh CV for you.

You can contact me via these platforms:
Twitter - @kantemma
Whatsapp- +2348037989242

Looking forward to hearing you!
Re: Get Your Cv Reviewed by PastorAji(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2017
I have sent mine for a critical review
Thanks
4lorunsho:

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At Russellsmith Group. / MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment For Immediate Employment. / Urgent Vacancies In A Fast Growing Restaurant Chain In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.