Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number (785 Views)

Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by tsamson(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has released his personal phone number to President Muhammadu Buhari saying the latter should call him like he has been calling other Nigerians and his aides.

Top government officials and the president’s aides claim he is hale and hearty and has been calling them from the United Kingdom where he is on medical vacation. Fayose said he would only believe the president is alive after he receives the call from him.

In a statement by his chief press secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Governor Fayose noted that Buhari had spoken with the king of Morocco and the president of the African Union within a week.

“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our President, I’m their best bet.

“Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe.

“Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty, let president Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me,” he said

According to The Punch.
The governor said Nigerians were becoming suspicious of all the visits to Buhari in London by his party chieftains.

“They said he spoke to President Donald Trump; despite the hype, Nigerians were skeptical. Then they said he spoke to the king of Morocco; again, Nigerians were suspicious.

“Before we recovered from that, it is now the AU president that they said President Buhari spoke to.

“A president that can speak with outsiders should be able to whisper or wave to his own people.

“The people gave him the very important platform of president on which he stands today and, therefore, presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate,” he said.

Source: https://politics.naij.com/1091925-speak-london-fayose-tells-buhari.html

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, OAM4J , Ishilove,

Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Dosmay(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose biko free dis man...

Mr president, wehdone sir...

Lai Mohammed talk say uno ill.

That is to say, u're just enjoying foreign life afta putting us into this..

If u lyk no come back, eno change d price of bread.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Valid assertions .... only occupants of BMC Building at Utako will fault this grin cheesy
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose!!!!!
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by adenine02: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
angry
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Whether, he call you or not....Mr Governor! It doesn't change the fact that our President is on sick leave. Abeg make you leave this man alone.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by chriskosherbal(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Rockyrascal(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2017
I know one of the attributes of a political party is to often criticise the political party in power; but Gov fayose it shouldn't come to this.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Validated: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2017
This is a fair challenge, politics aside.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Valid assertions .... only occupants of BMC Building at Utako will fault this grin cheesy

You guys are wicked

Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2017
okay...in another news check my signature,its confirmed and legit
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by adigun002(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
With people like Fayose, mr president will not want to get well soon. He definitely knows he's coming back to face his worst nightmares again if he does...

2 Likes

Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
EastGold:

You guys are wicked
Ya know the bastards we talking about .... God help 'em i dont meet any of 'em in real life. Sure murder will be the case cool cool
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Benjom(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2017
What an effrontery...

...and Mr President will surprise you. He'll call you soon with a voice vibrating with alot of energy.

... I guess a cloned one

1 Like

Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Goke7: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Attention seeking governor as usual.

Fayose you yourself know that PMB will never call you.

Someone should please tell fayose that not everyone is aware that he is an Executive Governor cos he doesn't look like one.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by friedcorn: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017

buhari please call me too
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by digoster(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2017
SIMPLE!!! In fact if he speaks to fayose we no go need any video again

1 Like

Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by joe4real12: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Bubu, abeg call Fayose for just one minute and even IPOB will believe you.
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Funminicrown: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2017
The beauty of opposition
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by ipobbigot7: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Speak To Me From London, Fayose Tells Buhari, Gives Phone Number by Mynd44: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2017

(1)

Buhari refuses to answer questions from journalists on return to Nigeria / Philanthropist Darlington Chimezie Does Awesome Things In Imo / #congratulationsourleader, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki - On The Import Duty S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.