Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose (2424 Views)

Nigeria In Trouble Under Me – Buhari Finally Admits / Your Appointments And Promotions Will Not Be Given To The Dead -fayose / No Foreign Medical Trips For Me -Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Chizgold: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state is obviously not convinced that President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty, as claimed by the presidency.

Fayose’s statement came as the presidency claimed last night that Buhari had called Former President Olusegun Obasanjo to congratulate him on his 80 th birthday.

The governor has said that rather than shop for outsiders to speak with to prove to Nigerians that Buhari is hale and hearty, the president should be encouraged instead to speak with him (Fayose).

He said he can be reached on 08035024994 since the presidency is keen for Buhari to speak to people; believing this will convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty.

“I advised the President to speak with me for the purpose of convincing Nigerians that he is hale and hearty instead of looking for people outside the country to convince Nigerians.”

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose picked holes in statements that Buhari had spoken in one week, first with the king of Morocco and next with the president of the African Union.

“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our President, Ayo Fayose is their best bet. Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe”, he said.

Nigerians, he added, are getting suspicious of all the purported visits to Buhari in London as well as his orchestrated telephone conversations with international figures who Nigerians cannot trust to give a true and unbiased report about the president’s state of health.

“Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty, let President Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and

http://ikengachronicles.com/to-me-buhari-is-dead-fayose/

1 Like

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by ernesty20(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by AntiWailer: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Credible people ?

When did Fayose become credible.

WHen did a thief with evidence of Billions deposited in his accout become credible ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Funminicrown: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmmm
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari on the sick bed still intillls greater fear and command greater respect than most Nigerian politicians. His "dead" body is better than a living Fayose. Fact!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by eneji50(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
This fayose is a clown someone that didn't believe that there were kidnapped chibok girls

Certified ebira boi say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by beycity(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
To Fayose, Buhari is dead and to me Fayose is no longer making sense.
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by namqul(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2017
fayose man of the people

4 Likes

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by ipobbigot7: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by nrexzy: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2017
To me fayose is just a wailer....
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Homeboiy: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Both fayose n buhari are mad
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by sekundosekundo: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2017
To you or not to you, Fayose you're a nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by sekundosekundo: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2017
PassingShot:
Buhari on the sick bed still intillls greater fear and command greater respect than most Nigerian politicians. His "dead" body is better than a living Fayose. Fact!

Help! Help!, don't let this one enter market, hold him down lest he remove his cloth.

2 Likes

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Dereformer(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2017
PassingShot:

Buhari should stop talking to outsiders. He should prove to nigerians that he is alife by talking to any member of the opposition. Preferably Fayose.

People like you cannot reason with your brain. PMB is in a vegetative state. The cabals hiding his true state of health are the ones holding nigerian to ransom.

Quote me, before the end of this month, the truth and the whole truth will be laid bare.

2 Likes

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by eastman11: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari Media Center propagandists have flooded this thread to earn their 250k.
God will punish yáll

6 Likes

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2017
buhari is alive eating only vegetable and fura
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
PassingShot:
BMC alert cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Even if he's dead, he's still better than Fayose
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by alizma: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2017
my lecturer once said When you become a graduate, you are expected to become morally and academically matured and as such, you are not expected to say things you don't have evidence to prove right. when you listen carefully to Fayose, you would have no other choice than to give him the treatment Buhari is giving to him.
"silence is golden opportunity to defeat a fool".
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Redhot111(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Some one once said he believes buhari is alive and also believe that Nigerians are alive. But according to him, "let the living talk to the living". There is no surer fact dat that. Let buhari talk to Fayose and I.

1 Like

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by WhiteSoup: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
PassingShot:

You are insuting Fayose a man old enough to give birth to you. Some people's parents should have used condoms sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by Akissani: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
namqul:
fayose man of the people
man of the Igbos
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by PDJT: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
PassingShot:

BMC wink
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by CR7FAN: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose and his beer parlour talk.
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by god2good: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Likewise me
Re: To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose by OreMI22: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
It is very very very likely that BUHARI has passed away .

Remember when they issued orders in Yaradua's name for months sating he was ciming back soon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Kanu PICS / Biafra: Teenage Secondary Schoolboys Produces Rocket. / Jonathan Was Weak And Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.