Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? (2087 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
what should an international relation graduate who wants to study abroad or get internship do?.hello brothers ,we all know that in Nigeria, a course like history and international studies is not a hot one when it comes to the job market.In abroad ,we know they still value research in social sciences and arts and students of such normally go for internships in another country before they graduate.Here ,its not so.now as a graduate with an impressive result but currently had no job,what I'll you advise the person to do or are there eligible study abroad scholarships the person can apply for?your input I'll be appreciated.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by osilovesarsenal: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Open a bet shop
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by darkenkach(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2017
chaiks:
what should an international relation graduate who wants to study abroad or get internship do?.hello brothers ,we all know that in Nigeria, a course like history and international studies is not a hot one when it comes to the job market.In abroad ,we know they still value research in social sciences and arts and students of such normally go for internships in another country before they graduate.Here ,its not so.now as a graduate with an impressive result but currently had no job,what I'll you advise the person to do or are there eligible study abroad scholarships the person can apply for?your input I'll be appreciated.

Must you travel abroad?
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2017
darkenkach:

Must you travel abroad?
not a must.but you know considering d field when it comes to Nigerian job market,getting an international exposure and a foreign language I'll be an edge at least to pin sth down when one returns.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by lyndaifeoma: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
@chaik please can you write a mail to me on Lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com . I have some serious and personal stuffs to discuss with you.

Best regards
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
chaiks:
not a must.but you know considering d field when it comes to Nigerian job market,getting an international exposure and a foreign language I'll be an edge at least to pin sth down when one returns.

What do you wish to ask me? This is an alternative account which I have no access to the mail.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
OK. I wanted to ask if u are currently in japan
NaotoKan:

What do you wish to ask me? This is an alternative account which I have no access to the mail.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
chaiks:
OK. I wanted to ask if u are currently in japan

Yes.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2020
That's cool bro. Do u mind we talk further on watsap?
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cool. Do u mind we talk on watsap?
NaotoKan:

Yes.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
chaiks:
Cool. Do u mind we talk on watsap?

When you get admitted, I'll give out my contact. Your admission should be your priority. Trust me, I wish you get admitted then, I'll do my part. For now, I want to disseminate the necessary information publicly which will benefit anyone coming across the page. Once you get admitted, it becomes personal.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
OK bro. No problem . I had wanted maybe you help review my sop and research proposal. But its all cool. Let me continue to work on the admission process.
NaotoKan:

When you get admitted, I'll give out my contact. Your admission should be your priority. Trust me, I wish you get admitted then, I'll do my part. For now, I want to disseminate the necessary information publicly which will benefit anyone coming across the page. Once you get admitted, it becomes personal.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2020
chaiks:
OK bro. No problem . I had wanted maybe you help review my sop and research proposal. But its all cool. Let me continue to work on the admission process.

Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Thanks bro.
NaotoKan:

If so, then send it to donuch95@yahoo.com.
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:
Thanks bro.

Can I chat u on WhatsApp pls, I need some info about MEXT
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Yea sure.
illicit:

Can I chat u on WhatsApp pls, I need some info about MEXT

1 Like

Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:
Yea sure.

Ok I don't know if it's proper to ask for ur WhatsApp number but I sent you an email already
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:
Yea sure.

Any way this is what I want to ask

Which hospital will you recommend for the health certificate test?

And will the X-ray result be attached to the documents to be submitted at the embassy?

Thanks
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Any general hospital. In the medical form, just tell the doctor to fill the results of all tests and sign/stamp with hospital stamp. Then hold the results of x-ray and other tests to be submitted to school upon landing in Japan once your school demand for them. Which school are you heading to?
illicit:

Any way this is what I want to ask

Which hospital will you recommend for the health certificate test?

And will the X-ray result be attached to the documents to be submitted at the embassy?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:
Any general hospital. In the medical form, just tell the doctor to fill the results of all tests and sign/stamp with hospital stamp. Then hold the results of x-ray and other tests to be submitted to school upon landing in Japan once your school demand for them. Which school are you heading to?

Ok thanks

I haven't decided on a school yet
I am waiting for University recommendation application to start

Or do I start searching for a school now
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:

I will appreciate any assistance you can render

I studied Linguistics and I love Japan
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by chaiks: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pm me
illicit:

I will appreciate any assistance you can render

I studied Linguistics and I love Japan

1 Like

Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by illicit(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
chaiks:
Pm me

Done
Re: What Should A Graduate Of International Studies/history Do? by Escobar98(m): 3:15am On Mar 11
chaiks:
Pm me

I responded to the mail

(1) (Reply)

Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship MUSTE 2019/2020 / Osu/oou Admission News / Neco/ssce: Fake Agent Dupes over 200 Students … Disappears Into Thin Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.