Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification (640 Views)

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by Expl0rers: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2017
It is no longer breaking news that Big Brother Naija contestant, Kemen, was disqualified from the game before the eviction show on Sunday, after being found guilty of molesting Tboss while she slept at night. Her family, through her sister, Goldie, has now thanked the organizers for protecting every housemate. The statement read:

“I @miss_goldilocks I’m grateful for the love and support TBoss got this week. Thanks to you all she was saved. It is a great day to be thankful to God for his blessings. I wanted also to say thank you to Big Brother Naija 2017 for setting rules to protect each and every housemate. Most might feel the punishment was harsh. But what is wrong can never be right. Big Brother is entertainment but at no moment is it Ok to feel unsafe. We as women have the right to say no at any moment. And keeping quiet is not an option. We speak up for what is right and we don’t hide behind what people expect. We her family are grateful for protecting TBoss and wish every housemate success. We wish success also to Kemen. May God bless your week.”

http://naijavocal.com/tboss-family-thanks-big-brother-naija-for-setting-rules-to-protect-each-every-housemate/

Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by Expl0rers: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2017
where is lalasticlala....

e dun hot oh
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by noetic5: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
She wasn't assaulted Jare
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by noetic5: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Dey should just park well
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by ammyluv2002(f): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2017
noetic5:
She wasn't assaulted Jare
Are you sure? There's no smoke without fire. Something must have happened...its sad he ended this way sha
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by Nixiepie(f): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Tbh big brother ,that was too harsh on him,I really pity him,this is long lasting disgrace

They could have just evicted him like that instead of this embarrassment

1 Like

Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by Blurry: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Nicely written.
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by JBoss25(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Nixiepie:
Tbh big brother ,that was too harsh on him,I really pity him,this is long lasting disgrace

They could have just evicted him like that instead of this embarrassment

Tboss knew wat was happening to her.....she has been kissing pple in the house and showing her breast everywhere...then she is talking abt her father seeing sumone fingering her....abeg I don't jst like this babe...Tboss should stop lying
Re: TBOSS' Family Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification by chibatov(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2017
All this reactions me i don tire

(1) (Reply)

CNN - 'big Brother' Has Nigerians Suddenly Talking About Sexual Consent / Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Housemate, Tboss As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today / The Matrix Relaunch: The Big Fuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.