Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Missery Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missery Of Life (360 Views)

California Wild Fire Out Of Control, Irony Of Life!nig Bad Leader,us Bad Weather / [A Must Read] Winning The Bet9ja Of Life / How To Overcome The Storms Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missery Of Life by Amustical(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2017
I do not pretend to be older than my grandpa, but the truth is despite my age, I'm old enough to confess that life is indeed a mystery.
I've seen a Landlord becoming a tenant before his death.
I've seen owner of a ' benz' pedalling a bicycle not for sports but for transportation.
I know a student who became the Vice Chancellor in his former University with most of his lecturers still teaching under him.
I have seen once rejected boy becoming the bread winner for a whole community.
A once sought-after lady begging a young guy half her age to date her.
A victor becoming a victim.
A driver's conductor buying a car for his master.
A borrower recruiting the credit manager.
In life, no one knows tomorrow & you can never trust life, because its mysterious.
Never ever forget,U may not know the full story, don't be quick to judge, every coin has two sides.
Treat everyone in your life fairly like your own & love as much as you live.
So let us be kind, love more & do not try to be smart in our own eyes; for we do not know what tomorrow holds for us.
An honourable today May be a dishonourable tomorrow. Ibori's story is enough to teach the wise!

(1) (Reply)

Hunger: Actually A State Of Mind? / New Environmental Law Will Guarantee Lagosians' Right To Cleaner, Safer Environ / Nigerian Islamic Society And Their Evil Agendas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.