Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos (1393 Views)

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by CastedDude: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
It has been gathered from the Facebook handle of IK Ogbonna, a media aide to Gov. Rochas Okorocha that the native doctor/'Juju' man used by popular notorious criminal Henry Chibueze, a.k.a Vampire's has been arrested in Aba, Abia state.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/juju-man-to-slain-criminal-vampire.html

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Nne5: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Idi sure?
This one wey dey like this.

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Homeboiy: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
I see
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by CastedDude: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by themonk(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
CastedDude:
It has been gathered from the Facebook handle of IK Ogbonna, a media aide to Gov. Rochas Okorocha that the native doctor/'Juju' man used by popular notorious criminal Henry Chibueze, a.k.a Vampire's has been arrested in Aba.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/juju-man-to-slain-criminal-vampire.html
Yoruba man and damage control ....ever since Igbo's burst our lies that on juju and other criminal activities rising rapidly in Yoruba land we have been trying had to shift it to Igbo land brother mi this rumour can't sell which is nationalhelm.net ? I think that site is to yorubatic and belongs to Lagos Ibadan express way media

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
What is his crime?
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
u go fear juju man
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:
[s]Yoruba man and damage control ....ever since Igbo's burst our lies that on juju and other criminal activities rising rapidly in Yoruba land we have been trying had to shift it to Igbo land brother mi this rumour can't sell which is nationalhelm.net ? I think that site is to yorubatic and belongs to Lagos Ibadan express way media[/s]

cheesy cheesy aba made juju man don scam vampire. God punish the 2 of them

OSU ashamed of his tribe. When next you wish to impersonate a Yoruba person, the least you can do is spell the name right. Adiola ko, Adisababa ni cheesy

In your mumuness, you were blinded to the fact that its a nyamiri Facebook page that served as source and not just any nyamiri but Ogbonna, an aide to Rochas the IMO governor cheesy cheesy

May low self esteem and shame not kill you. Your folks are fully into rituals. Otokoto and clifford orji no be today. Deal with it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Jabioro: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
He should disappear to proof his juju is still in order.. Anofia!
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU ashamed of his tribe. When next you wish to impersonate a Yoruba person, the least you can do is spell the name right. Adiola ko, Adisababa ni cheesy

In your mumuness, you were blinded to the fact that its a nyamiri Facebook page that served as source and not just any nyamiri but Ogbonna, an aide to Rochas the IMO governor cheesy cheesy

May low self esteem and shame not kill you. Your folks are fully into rituals. Otokoto and clifford orji no be today. Deal with it cheesy
no wonder igbos say afonjas are loudsy truly my people of sw Nigeria are loudsy

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:

Of course your people are lousy cheesy

Your true lineage and tribe are a lousy set of people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course your people are lousy cheesy

Your true lineage and tribe are a lousy set of people cheesy
I regret coming from yoruba

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:
I regret coming from yoruba

And you'll always regret where you come from cheesy

May this regret of where you come from never depart from.your life. Oya say amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by momentarylapse: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:

Mr MAN! Are you related to the late flat headed bastard called vampire? Because I don't understand why the fact that they have killed such a notorious ipob criminal and also nabbed his 419 jazz man is paining you like this?

What have yoruba people got to so with this case biko? Or are you just angry that another of your senseless blodas have supplied afonjeezys with more ammunition to torment you with in this section? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
stop exposing urself in the public forum. read the post well before talking.. are u vampire's relation?
Adiola:
Yoruba man and damage control ....ever since Igbo's burst our lies that on juju and other criminal activities rising rapidly in Yoruba land we have been trying had to shift it to Igbo land brother mi this rumour can't sell which is nationalhelm.net ? I think that site is to yorubatic and belongs to Lagos Ibadan express way media

3 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

And you'll always regret where you come from cheesy

May this regret of where you come from never depart from.your life. Oya say amen cheesy
this is the main reason I rejected lanre proposal cos I don't wanna marry my tribe men too fetish and polygamous as a Yoruba girl I dont want a contaminated blood from my tribe

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This omo ale is on rampage

1 Like

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mr MAN! Are you related to the late flat headed bastard called vampire? Because I don't understand why the fact that they have killed such a notorious ipob criminal and also nabbed his 419 jazz man is paining you like this?

What have yoruba people got to so with this case biko? Or are you just angry that another of your senseless blodas have supplied afonjeezys with more ammunition to torment you with in this section? cheesy
proving Igbo's right truly we are loudsy
Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:
this is the main reason I rejected lanre proposal cos I don't wanna marry my tribe men too fetish and polygamous as a Yoruba girl I dont want a contaminated blood from my tribe

See the senselessness you're displaying on a public forum cheesy cheesy

Is your Yoruba father also very fetish? Is he also polygamous? Isn't your blood already contaminated? cheesy

Continue your dance of shame as you'll always regret where you come from according to your words
Amen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
dikeigbo2:

This omo ale is on rampage

OSU with no parentage has come to the defense of his transgender brother. Are you defending a self proclaimed afonja? Are you a slave to this self proclaimed afonja? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Juju' Man Used By Slain Criminal 'Vampire' Arrested In Abia State. Photos by Mynd44: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017

(1)

Nigeria's Looming Power Tussle / Presidency Frustrating Plans To Reconstruct Oshodi-airport Road – Ambode / Breaking ! President Buhari Has Returned To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.