Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! (1806 Views)

You Can't Kill Your Way To Power - FFK Slams Fayemi / UN Report Says South East Is The Most Human Security Secure Geo-political In Nig / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by nkwuocha: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
oyinkinola:
...this confirmed what people said about you people!
how can human being eat his fellow human for God shake!
if not for the shake of authority every people would have finished in the east!

You sold it to us!! We are the victims here MR MAN. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

Digging graves and selling fresh human parts is disgraceful.You guys should learn to sleep while others are sleeping.

Guy this one just weak me. cheesy
Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by nkwuocha: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
NormalCodes:

Guy this one just weak me. cheesy

You have got to be careful with these people.Come to the FCT and see the way they are killing themselves with voodoo because of political positions in the civil service.Whatever they want to do,they must first visit their shrines and Alfas.One has to be careful with them,as you may not know what you are getting yourself into.

1 Like

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Oduduwatic: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
oyinkinola:

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down for Serving Human Flesh
http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/nigerian-restaurant-shut-down-for-serving-human-flesh/ar-BBjQfOB
its not as if am hating on you or my ow yoruba people but the story quote has since been declared false. Even BBC apologised for posting it on their site. For onitsha hotel saga, i read sometime that it was a set up and the owner of the demolished hotel was suing the govt. We're all yorubas and we shouldnt be in a hurry to post indicting things against our very selves. Every one already knows that south west is not only known for human spare parts industry but also known for rape, incest, money ritual and all kinds of nightmares. We should be coverig this instead of exposing ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by oyinkinola: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkwuocha:

You sold it to us!! We are the victims here MR MAN. grin grin cheesy
...in restaurants and hotel!
bad indeed!
Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by nkwuocha: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
oyinkinola:

...in restaurants and hotel!
bad indeed!

In grave yards and SOKA forests.What an horror!

1 Like

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by oyinkinola: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oduduwatic:
its not as if am hating on you or my ow yoruba people but the story quote has since been declared false. Even BBC apologised for posting it on their site. For onitsha hotel saga, i read sometime that it was a set up and the owner of the demolished hotel was suing the govt. We're all yorubas and we shouldnt be in a hurry to post indicting things against our very selves. Every one already knows that south west is not only known for human spare parts industry but also known for rape, incest, money ritual and all kinds of nightmares. We should be coverig this instead of exposing ourselves.
...are you a yoruba and who know you in yoruba land, your family name and your oriki pls, eating human being and selling babies is nothing to you! if you were sell off at your early life do you be here posting jagons?
Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Devices(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=[s][/s]oyinkinola post=54319234]TO CONFIRM THE UN REPORT STATED THAT EASTERN NIGERIA IS THE MOST SECURE, I WAS SHOCK TO FIND!...
The report is either unjust or misleading, the eastern Nigeria is the most dangerous place to live in the world and if the evil is not cope it can lead to the extermination of humanity.
Although UN. AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL. HUMAN RIGHT WATCH have lost it's credibility concerning the humanity through out of their actions, reports or accusation they direct to humanity, they condemed the government and support terrorists, criminals and issue the stupid convections that against humanity.
If you follow the UN report to go to east beware not to end up on dinner table of a restaurants or hotels:
look:
http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/global-news/africa/nigeria/4388-baby-factory.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22484318
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/08/nigeria-baby-factories_n_3889300.html
http://sunnewsonline.com/baby-factory/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/12/exposed-nigeria-s-notorious-baby-factories.html

32 teens freed in Nigeria "baby factory" raid
Police have raided a house in southeast Nigeria being used as an illegal "baby factory," where young women were allegedly forced to bear children to be sold into the sex trade and for manual labor, according to French news agency AFP.

ENUGU, Nigeria — Eze, as we’ll call him, is an agent involved in Nigeria’s notorious baby trafficking ring. In a local restaurant in Nigeria’s southeastern city of Enugu, where dozens of people gather every evening to eat the city’s popular goat-meat pepper soup, and where all kinds of gossip can be heard, I overheard him talking to a middle-aged woman about the possibility of getting her a newborn child of any sex she requires.

Seventeen pregnant teenage girls and 11 babies have been rescued from a house in Nigeria's south-eastern Imo state, police have said.

The proprietor of Nigeria’s Moonlight Maternity Clinic was not interested in discussing allegations that he sells newborn babies, with boys fetching higher prices than the girls.

“I have nothing to say to you,” Ben Akpudache, a stout 74-yeard-old, told AFP at the small, dimly lit clinic with concrete floors tucked between commercial shops in the southeastern city of Enugu.

[/quote[/s]

Shut up Yoruba animal, the Southwest is the most dangerous place on earth.

We don't do human parts business here.

1 Like

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Oduduwatic: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
oyinkinola:

...are you a yoruba an who know you in yoruba land, your family name and your oriki pls, eating human being and selling babies is nothing to you! if you were sell off at your early life do you be here posting jagons?
this is not about posting jargons brother. We are in a terrible situation. The very few fresh people we have here i SW are being used for rituals. If we are not cursed, you should be campaiging against it instead of attacking Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by oyinkinola: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Devices post=54323091][/quote]
...but you do eat human being!
Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by oyinkinola: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oduduwatic:
this is not about posting jargons brother. We are in a terrible situation. The very few fresh people we have here i SW are being used for rituals. If we are not cursed, you should be campaiging against it instead of attacking Ibos.
...who endorse criminality? where were you when one stupid tag yoruba to rituality? can you eat human being?
Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Devices(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
oyinkinola:
...but you do eat human being!

Yes, I ate two Yoruba men yesterday.

1 Like

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by Obdk: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
according to kemi olunloyo daughter of a yoruba former governor.
ibefun in ijebu ode ogun state. is ritual capital of d world
ask obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: On Your Way To East, Because Of Un Report?..pity You! by oyinkinola: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Obdk:
according to kemi olunloyo daughter of a yoruba former governor.

ibefun in ijebu ode ogun state. is ritual capital of d world

ask obasanjo.
...stop nonsense joo! we said you, you, you can be butchered in the hotel kitchen in enugu you talk of ritual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Nigerians Signed Their Death Warrant By Voting Buhari As President? / See What A Foreign Facebook User Says About Buhari In London / Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.