Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? (480 Views)

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by tolustx(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Following the current trend of affairs surrounding the over-one-month absence of the president of Nigeria, @MBurari from the nation on a medical vacation, reports have it that the resting president has made phone calls to selected people both outside the country and some in the country, the APC using this as a medium to quench the fire of rumours spreading that the president is in an incapacitated state.
It bothers me anyway that a former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who is still in the mood of celebration, marking his 80th birthday has not been reported to have gotten any phone call from PMB (maybe I am wrong, you can put me right on this). Now this bring to mind these questions...
Does it mean president Buhari has intentionally decided not to congratulate Obasanjo just yet?
Is it that the president is not even aware that OBJ is celebrating his 80th birthday?
Does it mean the president in truly incapacitated and believes this will be evident if he manages to call Obasanjo?
Has the president truly called all these people the media aides says he called?

I know some people may wanna come show us @MBuhari's tweet congratulating OBJ but we all know he doesn't tweet himself, so don't give us that shit. What exactly do you think is happening. This is democracy and questions have to be asked. Just that how do we know the right people to ask?
Re: Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by arsenic33(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Yes........ He used my phone
Re: Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by DLondonboiy: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Cadavers dont talk
Re: Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by tolustx(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2017
So I just saw the thread on FP that Buhari has called OBJ. Hmmm...

Wehdone Sir!!!
Re: Has Anyone Heard If Buhari Called OBJ To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by joe4real12: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
I saw OBJ receiving call but am not sure if he was speaking with PMB.

(1) (Reply)

Agatu:Crisis Between The Central division Vs Northern division vs Chad basic / Protesters Sustain Pressure On Amnesty International To Quit Nigeria / DSS Arrests 35 High-profile Boko Haram Terrorists In Ekiti, Bauchi And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.