Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

THREAD CLOSED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THREAD CLOSED (1163 Views)

. / Thread Closed / Thread closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
THREAD CLOSED
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef sad

"So I called the Lecturer (Dr. Richard) just to explain what is happening to my girl and also plead with him but instead he started threatening my life and vow to deal with me and he will prove to me that he is not just and ordinary man." ---Useless lecturer embarassed embarassed
Re: THREAD CLOSED by saaedlee: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: THREAD CLOSED by nkwuocha: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
The same happened with my wife.She was even pregnant with my child,yet the lecturer insisted.Unfortunately for him,the nature of my job got him begging at last when i visited him in person with two of my colleagues.I bet he advised other randy lecturers to stay off my wife!

2 Likes

Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is getting out of hand as I receive more threat oooooh....but I don't care even if I die am doing the right thing
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Front page please
Re: THREAD CLOSED by BEN246: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2017
AGAINST ANUBIRI GODSON'S POST ABOUT ME AND MY WELL RESPECTED LECTURER (DR. RICHARD NEEDORN)

I am Opurum Decide the acclaim fiance of Mr Anubiri Godson, I am a 100 level student of university of port Harcourt. I want to use this medium to correct certain malicious claims that the said Mr. Godson had made and as well correct certain damages he had done to both my personality and my well respected lecturer, Dr Richard Needorn, until Saturday night, I had a relationship with Mr. Godson Anubiri, he beat me up at every slightest provocation, that even my landlord saw the way he was beating me and asked him not come close to his compound again. I had before now told him how good in lecture is Dr. Richard and his willingness to assist student and how he has promised to put me through on business mathematics. From then, he became jealous that Dr. Richard might ask me for something, that I should never go close to him again to the extent he even stopped me from communicating with my course mates(guys). He had on Saturday night called my well respected lecturer( Dr. Richard) to threaten him, when he ended the call, I was so angry compounded with the beaten he gave me that night i couldn't bear it anymore so I ended our relationship. It is important, to state here for the public that the said lecturer has not for any reason threaten me or threaten to fail me, he has never harassed me sexually and I am not going through any emotional trauma. My ex boyfriend is a jealous guy and a woman beater.
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Thread closes
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
[quotes author=Anubiri post=54349238][/quote
As you can see they are now everyone against me...she is afraid right now because they held a meeting yesterday 6th March 2017 warned her seriously to deny it...
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
As you can see my screen shot above what she said is it true or false
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2017
I have more proof but will keep it for now...
Re: THREAD CLOSED by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Sir..if the lady in question countered your claims then you need to forget about this issue...
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Anubiri(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
THREAD CLOSED
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Raintaker(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
;DBro u r just jealous ne
Die d matter
Re: THREAD CLOSED by MyGeneration(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
I know dx Richard he once tot my class, its a pity he hasnt changed
Re: THREAD CLOSED by teee2: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bros.. You said you're prepared to die over this issue... You're prepared to die over a woman that has labelled u her "ex".. Chai.

(1) (Reply)

Departments Of The F.I.R.S / Still Having Problem Accessing 'caps' Worry No More / Jamb 2018 List Of Subject You Need For Choosing Your Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.