Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) (33304 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Singer, Runtown is expecting his first child with his American based girlfriend, Selena. The two have been in a relationship for a while now and she is already 6 months and 2 weeks gone.

Few weeks ago, she shared a loved up photo with Runtown and wrote;

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss..."

Runtown replied the with love emojis.
She recently showed off her baby bump and tagged Runtown to the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRRiezWB6Sm/?taken-by=selenaleath

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/runtown-expecting-first-child-with.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
See more photos of the pretty lady, in a cleavage daring gown HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Baby mama on point. grin

6 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Lilymax(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
And so he joins the baby daddy club
Congratulations to him

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Samanza89: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Your track "Mad Over You" is like an anthem to me!!!
The song is dope, never tired of playing it!!! #Beats...

Congrats Runtown for currently "running the town" with your vibes!!!...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
That's the girl he's mad over? Long Distance relationships don't work...Runtown is steadily pounding a girl in Lagos and only the pregnancy is keeping him attached.

7 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by corperscorner: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
not bad - next
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
She looks like that hakeem's galfriend in empire that was older than him

8 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by corperscorner: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Samanza89:
Y
wire

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by tobtap: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
cool
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by corperscorner: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
nama

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nnaa nawa o. Ike gwuru angry
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Destinylink(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
See what I am talking about? Baby with girlfriends again before any serious commitment

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by ichommy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
So nah Selena Runtown dey Mad Over. Eh eh. Igwe will hear this.
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by tayoxx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Everybody American based girlfriend. . Nawa ooo
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
After nacking someone's fiance abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by silent10(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
Dey don't luk alike, nt even close

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by koolcat: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
u are right....u look like a sacrificial lamb thu

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Harmony92:
Baby mama on point. grin
lol,y dat,dey will definately marry
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mumu runtown how much you dey make wey you sef dey get babymama undecided

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Odkosh: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
so??, make we fry beans?
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by WILLzfrancisco(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Issoryt I wee Nt say any tin

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Damn! is condoms or birth control that expensive?
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
naija celebs been dating chicks that are way older than them

well, who old pass nor mata sha
as long as u can put her into family way
Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by PETUK(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Samanza89:
Your track "Mad Over You" is like an anthem to me!!!
The song is dope, never tired of playing it!!! #Beats...

Congrats Runtown for currently "running the town" with your vibes!!!...
i was loving the song, until i stumble on Bambi by Jidenna

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
wey Ur own? Show us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
so rundown will fly to America if he want to phuck isok we have so many things buhari could be doing in london

1 Like

Re: Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
so runtown will fly to America if he want to phuck isok we have so many things buhari could be doing in london

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Nigerian Celebrities Who Rocked Matching Outfits With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.