Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently (6187 Views)

I Need Contacts / I Need Contacts Of Bitter Kola Buyers / Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts (2) (3) (4)

I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by kenuoyibo(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2009
PLEASE I NEED SOURCES OF CONTACTS FOR CHARCOAL. I HAVE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO BE BUYING IT ON A LARGE SCALE FOR EXPORT. KINDLY POST YOUR REPLY WITH A CONTACT OF CHARCOAL DEALERS THAT CAN SELL IN LARGE QUANTITY, THANK YOU.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Neumanski: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
i can't give u the contacts now
but i can get it later provided i'll get some %
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by adet2crown(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
hi,
i have contacts 4 the charcoal buz u can call 07066597922.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Neumanski: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
my mum sells charcoal in bulk (bags)
she travels to villages to buy them
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Don't know how much quantity you need or how serious you are but i have a very reliable sorce from the south west. My brov is into charcoal export and we sometimes to the travels together, my Yim is on my profile.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by malvino: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2009
well, if i wasn't serious, i would have put it on business page in the 1st place. I have a guy that wants to be buys it in tonnes for export,and now he wants new links. If you really have the link, please put your contact on the thread,thanks a lot.
my email address is kenuoyibo@gmail.com
kelvin
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by adventure(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2009
Contact me here. 07030182222. I myself is a direct source of charcoal dealer.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Thethy(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2009
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
I would'nt want to do that bro, BUT MY YIM Id is madrush1000.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by kenuoyibo(m): 3:45am On Dec 17, 2009
thanks house, but i need more sources. i have a target list of sources to meet up with before the year runs out. more sources are welcome
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by OgidiBoy(m): 3:55am On Dec 17, 2009
[size=15pt]Charcoal business should be banned in Nigeria. Do you guys know how many animals are driven out of their habitat because you cutting down all

those tress to make charcoal. it's now illegal to export charcoal in some East African Countries.[/size]
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by kenuoyibo(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2009
@ogidiboy
U can as well say the carpentry should be banned in nigeria and we shouldn't use wooden chairs and tables again. See it is a natural resource that has to be consumed in moderation. if u were making money from it, u wont discourage the business.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by OgidiBoy(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2009
kenuoyibo:

@ogidiboy
U can as well say the carpentry should be banned in nigeria and we shouldn't use wooden chairs and tables again. See it is a natural resource that has to be consumed in moderation. if u were making money from it, u wont discourage the business.

You made a good point my friend. Yes we need to cut down trees to make furniture and stuff, but how often do we replant those tress.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by akjoseph1: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
contact me on catalonian_freak@yahoo.com or 08089610594
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by nowonder(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
i can supply you. call the number below
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by ruemu(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2010
ruemu.ng(a)gmail.com
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by AMG: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2010
@kenuoyibo.

My name is kayode and my company name is Zeppolin Paramount service Limited, i have tent/work shop in KOMU and BABA ODE after Otu. We can supply you up to 400 metric tons in a month.more than 14 containers. We also have trucks that can convey your charcoal.

You may contact me if you are interested: kayodeamg@gmail.com, 0805-6006-936.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
my name is dannio contact me on 08034996653 l can get people to supply u for export
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by EVERWIN(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2010
companies in Belgium need this starting at april-may, end season augustus
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by AMG: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
@EVERWIN
Please can you give the link to Belgium or germany.

my mail is kayodeamg@gmail.com or 08056006936.
looking forward to hear from you.Thanks
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by EVERWIN(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
@AMG
@anyone that want to start charcoal export to Belgium

Can not give the link out by now.

My company is going to sell it in Belgium itself in collaboration with superstores X.

First I have to finish other biz; car/bus/trucks import in Nigeria (finish march-april).

After this I want to accept exportdeals of palmoil and charcoal in Belgium (before june).

Except when I see something better in Naija like oildeal/petrolstation/haulage/construction.

I'm not going to export myself becos i don't want headake from NEPC or something else.

You/reader have CAC and Nepc registration for charcoal or export on you own risk.

You export yourself till Belgium.

But if you want to go 4 incentives like EE Grant then on paper I can give a valid order(garanty needed) without any advance pay.

Pay on arrival after Belgium custom stamp.

You have to know its not like to put charcoal in container and export and sell it like that in Belgium.

If you import in bulk then nobody want it realy. You have to know what they want here.

*the specifications

*price/quality

*packaging

For getting specifications; samples are needed on different stages of the export.

Like first you have to produce an sample before starting, the sample have to come from an average of all you suppliers.

This first sample must have the same parameters as the last sample, else the deal fail!!!

Then its expected that the whole cargo have the same specifications.

Samples (max 1kg.) with data and your companyname can be dropped at offices in B/C and Lagos.

This people bring it to me in Belgium to labtest it.

For the prices they change easely and have to be competitive for coming season.

For the packaging: this is a very important part of the success of charcoalbiz.

Everthing falls or go with this; If you're going to pack this in Belgium you're going kaput, it cost to much labour.

It have to be packed correctly in Naija where labourcost is cheap.

And this in strong papersack packs of 3-5-10kg closed with rope.

Following the rules here some things have to be printed on top in dutch/french/german/english before the government allow it for selling in the shops.

This are the big guidelines for charcoal if we start then we go 4 details.

Joint ventures are nice in this, but I like that my partners also travel europe-africa to follow up together the biz.
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by NNABUIFE2: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
I am into charcoal business.I sale in a large quantity.i will like to know the quantity you will need.and the type needed,because we have different types of charcoal based on the wood type.contact me via my email'nnwalter4me@yahoo.com.08034122464
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by TemitopeUK: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
@EVERWIN Very Impressive can we please see to talk better, i really belive there is a future in this my phone number is 08038610083 and my mail address is moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk, i will be waiting eagerly for your call or mail.

Best Regards,

EVERWIN:

@AMG
@anyone that want to start charcoal export to Belgium

Can not give the link out by now.

My company is going to sell it in Belgium itself in collaboration with superstores X.

First I have to finish other biz; car/bus/trucks import in Nigeria (finish march-april).

After this I want to accept exportdeals of palmoil and charcoal in Belgium (before june).

Except when I see something better in Naija like oildeal/petrolstation/haulage/construction.

I'm not going to export myself becos i don't want headake from NEPC or something else.

You/reader have CAC and Nepc registration for charcoal or export on you own risk.

You export yourself till Belgium.

But if you want to go 4 incentives like EE Grant then on paper I can give a valid order(garanty needed) without any advance pay.

Pay on arrival after Belgium custom stamp.

You have to know its not like to put charcoal in container and export and sell it like that in Belgium.

If you import in bulk then nobody want it realy. You have to know what they want here.

*the specifications

*price/quality

*packaging

For getting specifications; samples are needed on different stages of the export.

Like first you have to produce an sample before starting, the sample have to come from an average of all you suppliers.

This first sample must have the same parameters as the last sample, else the deal fail!!!

Then its expected that the whole cargo have the same specifications.

Samples (max 1kg.) with data and your companyname can be dropped at offices in B/C and Lagos.

This people bring it to me in Belgium to labtest it.

For the prices they change easely and have to be competitive for coming season.

For the packaging: this is a very important part of the success of charcoalbiz.

Everthing falls or go with this; If you're going to pack this in Belgium you're going kaput, it cost to much labour.

It have to be packed correctly in Naija where labourcost is cheap.

And this in strong papersack packs of 3-5-10kg closed with rope.

Following the rules here some things have to be printed on top in dutch/french/german/english before the government allow it for selling in the shops.

This are the big guidelines for charcoal if we start then we go 4 details.

Joint ventures are nice in this, but I like that my partners also travel europe-africa to follow up together the biz.

Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by samsam5: 12:18am On May 22, 2011
Are you interested in charcoal export? Have you spent lot of on seminars & researches?

Here is the solution to your problems. We are charcoal exporters. We provide comprehensive,

extensive & practical (no manual/theory) SEMINAR on Charcoal export, woods identification,

sourcing for foreign buyers from Europe, sales offer, getting a supply contract, documentation, etc.

We will tutor you through the completion of your first order. for detail please contact;

Sam-Sam on 08058111158 & My partner AMG on 08056006936. OR

samsamenterprise@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by OENERGY: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
FINANCE AVAILABLE FOR LC BACKED CHARCOAL CONTRACTS. CALL TUNDE: 08026225888
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Xpset: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2012
loads of trallers available call 08097706259
Re: I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently by Ade50(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
if the offer is still available, i can supply. 08028460291

Comex Laundry Services / Awesome Discount From Jumia (Discounts, Quick Delivery + Pay-On-Delivery) / Download This Betonmarkets Signals System Free And Make Money With It