Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno (19452 Views)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by AgreatMan: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
ephi123:

So that makes it alright?
Ask the people whose family members he assassinated. Very evil man.

Some things in life don't make sense and are not fair, but that's just how they are. The number of people that have been killed since Abacha left makes him look like a saint. Bombing of Odi, book Haram, Fulani, Biafran argitators. I can bet with you that South Africa will not be killing Nigerians if Abacha was the President. These guys are not better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by seguno2: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
AgreatMan:
Abacha was never convicted, besides, she is not her husband.

Was Jonathan ever convicted?
Is Patience her husband?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by able20(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
What do they have in common : Abachas and Tinubus and Iboris, dem all members of looters club of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
I said it you can't beat the SW out of Nigeria politics this is why I love them so much they know what they want and how to get it. Was is it not this same Tunubu some were abusing and said he is no longer relevant said it then that those who said he is not relevant will eat their words and here we go it has began.

Look at the honour given to Tinubu when he came to Akeredolu swearing-in despite some clowns said Akeredolu hate him, Akeredolu don't like him but at last the SW shows their intelligent in human relation and human management and today it's Tinubu everywhere. Where are those that came to blablabla for Akeredolu during the election All gone with the wind. Where is Okorocha He is already a shadow of himself a foolish man.

Tinubu please carry on though I'm not your fan in any way as a matter of fact I hate your party but some clowns in your party make me to like you because I hate people who stab at back with passion. I hate people who their own things always don't pleases them but to be claiming ownership of another man things. I hate people with no sense all they know is ego and chest beating. I will say it over and over again anybody who think in his or her right mind to become anything in Nigeria political scene and say let SW go to hell should come out to challenge my conclusion.

Keep watching the game a master stroke is about to be released people will be shock. Quote me again. Tinubu carry go, guys something is loading..........................................

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by FriendNG: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
snapscore:

This is corruption.
Abi oh. Atleast before Baba come back and send efcc to the mod let's enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by Elfaris(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
FriendNG:
… Shettima names estate, hospital after Tinubu, Maryam Abacha

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/tinubu-maryam-abacha-commission-432-houses-schools-hospitals-‎in-borno/

All those commenting with hatred. Eghiyechizhi.. Make una go die.
Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by ephi123(f): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
AgreatMan:

Some things in life don't make sense and are not fair, but that's just how they are. The number of people that have been killed since Abacha left makes him look like a saint. Bombing of Odi, book Haram, Fulani, Biafran argitators. I can bet with you that South Africa will not be killing Nigerians if Abacha was the President. These guys are not better than the other.

There is no justification that can whitewash his evil, so let's not try and use a comparison game to make him look like a saint, he is certainly not close to one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by dokyOloye: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jokerman:
Maryam Abacha After all the evils dey did in this country??

This country can never be good until serious truthful people take up positions of power, and slaughter all these bastards one way or the other...

Naming something after an Abacha??

No wonder some people see T.A orji as a hero
That is why when some complain that Ibori is being celebrated,we don't join them to do so.
So far IBB,abdulsalam,OBJ are still being celebrated, we will celebrate Ibori, he has not done worse than these ppl mentioned.
Look at d speed wt which d useless judiciary jailed former acting gov of Adamawa who acted for about a year.
But Nyako who was his oga and served for 8yrs and was actually impeached cos of corruption is walking free.
Should I tell U d secret?
That's cos his name is 'James'.
That's y his case could be concluded so fast and he be jailed.
But d ppl answering Mohammed, Murtala, Usman etc are still walking free.
So much for d zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
dokyOloye:
That is why when some complain that Ibori is being celebrated,we don't join them to do so.
So far IBB,abdulsalam,OBJ are still being celebrated, we will celebrate Ibori, he has not done worse than these ppl mentioned.
Look at d speed wt which d useless judiciary jailed former acting gov of Adamawa who acted for about a year.
But Nyako who was his oga and served for 8yrs and was actually impeached cos of corruption is walking free.
Should I tell U d secret?
That's cos his name is 'James'.
That's y his case could be concluded so fast and he be jailed.
But d ppl answering Mohammed, Murtala, Usman etc are still walking free.
So much for d zoo.

Hehe! when I even saw the money alleged to have been embezzled by the ex Governor- about 170m- I was like WTF!! There are governors that stole in billions that are still walking free in this administration. Why don't we start with them! The whole anti-corruption charade is looking like child's play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
AgreatMan:

Abacha was never convicted, besides, she is not her husband.

Even with all Abacha loot being returned?

Or they should convict him in his grave?

Nigeria I hail o. Youth of 2moro. Una well done o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
When it was Bros Joe ruling countless structures were build in the North. Now that an aboki is ruling the same still continue.... hmmm no wonder some state are known as minority!!!
Re: Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno by elsatom: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2017
My governor can play politics....why dont u ask urselves that whats d reason for naming a building after Tinubu?is he after d sit of v.p or what?..and for that of maryam we can pardon him seens thats her origin.u knw definately she go release cheez 4 d governor to do other things(medium for tacid request).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / Kanayo O Kanayo Endorses Peter Obi - (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.