Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos (1081 Views)

N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by AnneOkoye(f): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
The U.S. Consulate in Lagos, is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position in the General Services Office (GSO):

Ticket Assistant.

please what the necessary procedures to applied and be selected ?
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by obajoey(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hoping someone would come to shed more light on it.
Most times I just jump and pass their vacancy announcement.
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by AnneOkoye(f): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Same here
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
1. You have to be extremely good

2. You have to be a perfect fit for the position you're applying to

3. You have to get your application on the "Decision Maker's Table"

If you're asking how to do NO 3 above, then I'm sorry I can't help you grin grin
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
United States Consulate in Lagos State..... Commit it into God's hand, that's the sure link.
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by guiddoti: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
DMeanMan:
1. You have to be extremely good

2. You have to be a perfect fit for the position you're applying to

3. You have to get your application on the "Decision Maker's Table"

If you're asking how to do NO 3 above, then I'm sorry I can't help you grin grin
No 3 is like god's papa Tina lol
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by tpapi: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
obajoey:
Hoping someone would come to shed more light on it.
Most times I just jump and pass their vacancy announcement.
their criteria r always cumbersome and crazy
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by obajoey(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Honesty bro.
You don't even get to know if you are doing the right thing or not.
tpapi:
their criteria r always cumbersome and crazy
Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Commit it into Gods' hand and consider it done.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Apply And Be Selected For Job Openings At The U.S. Consulate In Lagos by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is there any NL working there ?

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee/ Entry-level Recruitment Updates / 2017 Recruitment At Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) / With 1000 Naira,i Can Show You How To Raise 89 000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.