Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman (47566 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by TeamSimple(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
abitex577:
If this is what they have ochestrated to pull down my Father, APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN down, they have failed, the gate of hell can't prevail. I only pity for all of them. Woe to him through which the son of man shall be betrayed. It is only a matter of time, the confessions of there evil plot will be made known.
Abeg keep quiet. Is your surname Suleiman or at your age you still don't know who your father is..God won't do anything to anybody as far as Suleman is just a normal human with sins. Abeg go and sleep with your gullibility.

Even if CNN,BBC and Al jazira follow report the news, you had still term it a blackmail. When your useless apostle was busy acting out Fayose's script in Ekiti you idiots were hailing him. Blackmail or not,the point his he knows who the lady in question is and anything might just have happened between them..Abeg una sense of reasoning tire me when it comes to religion issues.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by deezzle(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pastor suleiman be like!.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
No smoke without fire..why should a woman go far as engaging a high profile lawyer like keyamo even after been arrested if its just for some cheap blackmail?
On the other hand whoever has any of her ttacks should keep forward it 2me...cant seem 2find any online
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Opelwonder(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
but u know her?.....the fact that your spokesman already admit trasferring money to her account is a sign that something is fishy.

If he was innocent,he would have said he doesnt even know her at all.
olodo ragbata... go and read the post again
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
TeamSimple:

Abeg keep quiet. Is your surname Suleiman or at your age you still don't know who your father is..God won't do anything to anybody as far as Suleman is just a normal human with sins. Abeg go and sleep with your gullibility.

Even if CNN,BBC and Al jazira follow report the news, you had still term it a blackmail. When your useless apostle was busy acting out Fayose's script in Ekiti you idiots were hailing him. Blackmail or not,the point his he knows who the lady in question is and anything might just have happened between them..Abeg una sense of reasoning tire me when it comes to religion issues.
Why are just filled with hate oga??

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by shamecurls(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I am sorry for keyamu,Buhari and APC didn't give him enough money after his several supports

Have a lil sense and read the report! What has Buhari gotten to do with there relationship? Afteral, the pastor did not deny knowing her and paying cash into her account.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by uracocksucker: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by trinity11(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
but u know her?.....the fact that your spokesman already admit trasferring money to her account is a sign that something is fishy.

Scroll up and read again.
you will see something like the money was paid into her account by the church, AS A STING OPERATION COORDINATED BY THE POLICE.
This was done so that she can be apprehended by the police for questioning and investigation.

They just want to ruin the reputation the man of God has built over the years. WHY?
so that no one dares to raise their voices against this govt or administration.

Itiswell

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by deezzle(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
God didn't shown him this gbege will happen abi...but he told him a lie thato el rufai will die. slowpoke

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by doctorbabs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
why pastor involved in fornication let alone having mistress. abi, what bible says about adultery and fornication? if the shepherd is involving in such mess what would he preaches to the sheep's. Man of God under my foot( end time pastor).
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Engrkay11(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Does he know her ? If yes, wat kind of relationship existed btw them b4 she started d blackmailing ?

To every rumour , there must be elements of truth !
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by exclusive7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
who noticed how the lady and keyamo are silent while pastor remains jittery?
This shows that dey have enoff evidences to deal with d man....normally,keyamo wouldnt accept a commoner offers if she doesnt have enoff evidence to back her up
is keyamo your uncle, brother abi father?
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Bsharp: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pro2makx:

My friend read well. The money was transfered to her by the church at the instance of the police
Sincerely, the rate at which foolish youths are infiltrating this forum is getting alarming. Simple post, they cannot read and comprehend. Just read through the thread and see how low we have gone in this country. It's really sad.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
The question here is, if they ve never met like the apostle insists, over what was she trying to blackmail him?
Can someone jus out of the blue start blackmailing u when u never had any transaction with that person?
I suspect there is more to this story.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by prophetfire: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:

learn to read n understand b4 lookin 4 likes. Didnt u read Sting Operation cordinated by police?

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by abimic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
I love the arrest as orchestrated by suleman at the instance of the police, she needs to say her own part that justice can be served rightly, no one dares blackmail me and think I won't get he or she arrested by all legal means possible. Shit I won't take while I'm rich, it's from before I became rich I would never take such poo. Better she's arrested, let her say her own, so that the issue can be killed and buried once.
Let breeze blow, make Fowl yansh open so that we know the truth.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Henrichemeka(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you talk against this government, you don go be that. Even if you no get case before, you go get one by force.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Stephanie, I hope you know what you're doing. But note this, if this is all cooked up against the pastor, then let me quickly itemize two of the consequences for you:
1. You will bring yourself under a generational curse that no body will be able to wipe off. Including your unborn children.
2. If you succeed in shaming and disgracing him, shame and disgrace will be your companion too from generation to generation.
It's just a reminder
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by HeroicMeastro: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:
Nigeria has been plunged too deep into religion that it has actually become a problem. My naija people don't worship God they worship their pastors. A drama like this is unfolding and all I see people saying is Buhari fighting back. Is Buhari the lady in question or her lawyer. Ok even if the Apostle if the news is true did not promise her marriage, does that annul the fact that a pastor was keeping an extramarital relationship and most like having premarital sex? How is that acceptable? Instead of people to ask logical questions like "what really happened??" Like normal persons, all they say is "Buhari fighting back. "

By far the easiest way to scam people in Nigeria is to get a bible, a microphone, put a roof over their heads and mumble some incomprehensible gibberish and they shall follow blindly

forget the terrible religious bigots. so the support the man of God to fu*k and impregnate
oya give your pastors your mothers and sisters to fu*k.
Useless animals.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Anyone defending johnson Suleiman is a great foooool!!!!!! I was also in Omega fire as a protocol in one of the eastern branches!!!
And if you clearly are not God ,speak about yourself and stop defending the same johnson suleman who used me for his ritual sacrifice, 3 years ago,
I ask any fool defending that fake womanizer answering apostle this question, do you know how many women who have died after he sleeps with them without condom as usual, do you know how many ladies his so- called powerful wife has killed ? if you don't know the secret lives of this occultic duo of a couple , how dare you call Stephanie otobo names cos she is the only lady they couldn't silence .
I don't know Stephanie otobo, she is quite young , and I trust you apostle with a small joystick, you really stink around girls cos that your average joystick like to catch them young, i confirm that everything the girl said in the video is true, apostle lured me into an affair with him ,not out of my will, but I had a pressing problem, I was desperate to solve, so he drew so close to me and later became very emotional with me, i kept pressuring him to sort my issues not knowing he is empowered from that same evil and unable to solve my problem, I left apostle and ran away half dead, if the creator of heaven and earth didn't keep me alive ,I wouldn't have survived the tremendous witchcraft attacks from him and that pretentious fake reverend he is marrying, dirty people doing horrible things secretly for money and spiritual power, would have used me as sacrifice to their god in the water ,after I ran away and all his threats to my life, I thankgod am alive and telling the world, beware of those fake clergy.
All I will say in addition to all of these, johnson Suleman,, you told me you are not afraid of scandal, am surprised you think that every Nigerian girl will be shut up like me, now God has given you scandal,.
Johnson suleman I wish your supporters will anger me to heed keyamo festus call to come out and expose you, I detest you,you thought you will destroy me and go free? You wicked arrogant womanizer.oh am happy to hear that you are still searching for another wife , you shameless thwart,
You took advantage of my polished attitude to get away with your evils against my life and destiny, now God has empowered another young lady to show the world that you are nothing but a demon,
oh so lizzy your partner in crime is defending you, of course you abandoned Stephanie cos her periodic love spell is working on you, so you will keep staying in her monitoring gaze till she sucks up your blood as a marine witch does.
Johnson shame on you, did you not try to prove me wrong before your family, now has your family not seen your secrets with other ladies exposed.
johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole and using my destiny fired you.
You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small dicked man, piss off .
You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry another girl, we will raise alarm so that all girls can't risk there lives to have sex with you ,no matter how much you will offer them,, but I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria now.

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by subsurface: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Babytruth:
Anyone defending johnson Suleiman is a great foooool!!!!!! I was also in Omega fire as a protocol in one of the eastern branches!!!
And if you clearly are not God ,speak about yourself and stop defending the same johnson suleman who used me for his ritual sacrifice, 3 years ago,
I ask any fool defending that fake womanizer answering apostle this question, do you know how many women who have died after he sleeps with them without condom as usual, do you know how many ladies his so- called powerful wife has killed ? if you don't know the secret lives of this occultic duo of a couple , how dare you call Stephanie otobo names cos she is the only lady they couldn't silence .
I don't know Stephanie otobo, she is quite young , and I trust you apostle with a small joystick, you really stink around girls cos that your average joystick like to catch them young, i confirm that everything the girl said in the video is true, apostle lured me into an affair with him ,not out of my will, but I had a pressing problem, I was desperate to solve, so he drew so close to me and later became very emotional with me, i kept pressuring him to sort my issues not knowing he is empowered from that same evil and unable to solve my problem, I left apostle and ran away half dead, if the creator of heaven and earth didn't keep me alive ,I wouldn't have survived the tremendous witchcraft attacks from him and that pretentious fake reverend he is marrying, dirty people doing horrible things secretly for money and spiritual power, would have used me as sacrifice to their god in the water ,after I ran away and all his threats to my life, I thankgod am alive and telling the world, beware of those fake clergy.
All I will say in addition to all of these, johnson Suleman,, you told me you are not afraid of scandal, am surprised you think that every Nigerian girl will be shut up like me, now God has given you scandal,.
Johnson suleman I wish your supporters will anger me to heed keyamo festus call to come out and expose you, I detest you,you thought you will destroy me and go free? You wicked arrogant womanizer.oh am happy to hear that you are still searching for another wife , you shameless thwart,
You took advantage of my polished attitude to get away with your evils against my life and destiny, now God has empowered another young lady to show the world that you are nothing but a demon,
oh so lizzy your partner in crime is defending you, of course you abandoned Stephanie cos her periodic love spell is working on you, so you will keep staying in her monitoring gaze till she sucks up your blood as a marine witch does.
Johnson shame on you, did you not try to prove me wrong before your family, now has your family not seen your secrets with other ladies exposed.
johnson I know you are a destiny thief and will never be sober, but do you know why you are busted, cos my 2 months prayer for God to disgrace the evil power that stole and using my destiny fired you.
You ain't seen nothing fake ass sex grobbing , womanizing small dicked man, piss off .
You disgust me, you blocked my line as you did to stephanie cos you thought after destroying me you will move on safely to marry another girl, we will raise alarm so that all girls can't risk there lives to have sex with you ,no matter how much you will offer them,, but I hate to be you right now , cos you are the most stinking anus in Nigeria now.

U are learner lol...

how much were u paid..

U jst opened this account some hours ago...

see urself...

we don catch one of them BMC...

be more smart next time.. small boy

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59