Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

New Dawn!!! I Deserve New Shirts, Finally Out - Ynorth Wears. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Dawn!!! I Deserve New Shirts, Finally Out - Ynorth Wears. (1008 Views)

The Long Awaiting Video Is Finally Out Africa Woman By 1da Banton / You Deserve To Look Good, Get Brazilian Hair, Malaysian Hair, Peruvian Hair.... / Its Our New Dawn Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn!!! I Deserve New Shirts, Finally Out - Ynorth Wears. by jawbones(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
"I saw this news online and I think it's worth sharing!"

The Ibadan Entreprenuer, and the greatest advocate for Made In Nigeria products, Mr Bamiro Oluwaseun, popularly known as YNorth, the sole owner of the 'I Deserve New Shoes' Fashion Line, Lunches The Dress Shirt Line with I Deserve New Shirts

Here is an Exclusive Interview he granted at StarsConnect Studio. So many things to learn from this Big Entrepreneur. ENJOY!

Welcome to StarsConnect Studio.

YNorth: Thank You

Please Can We meet You:

Ynorth: My name is Babalola Bamiro Oluwaseun. I’m the CEO of Ynorth wears, and we are into shoe making, we produce quality shoes. I attended Government College Ibadan, where I proceeded to Lagos State Polythecnic to study Computer Science. Am married to a beautiful woman, and I have two pretty kids.

As a graduate what were your parents reactions when you said you were going into shoe-making:

YNorth: Years back while staying with my Uncle, we also had cousins staying with us. A whole lot of them were jobless, so right from then, I changed my mindset and told myself I was going to venture into business. From there I started a lot of businesses, some worked, some crashed, but then I was able to win my parents and family over through my focus and tenacity. Though they did not like the idea initially.

Exactly a year ago, you were here in our studio, telling your fans that your girlfriend, now your wife (laughs), was the inspiration behind the ‘I DESERVE NEW SHOES’, question is what inspired you to this new debut’ I DESERVE NEW SHIRT’?

YNorth: Yes, My wife was the inspiration and now she is still my inspiration. But then, we just keep evolving from one idea to the other. From shoes to school shoes and now shirts with ties, and more are still coming out.

YNorth Wears has like 25 branches all over, would you say Ibadan is highly responsive to your fashion line, as compared to other states:

YNorth: Ibadan is the headquarters, so I would say yes, Ibadan has been extremely encouraging, and highly receptive. We started in Ibadan and stayed 5years before we moved to other states. Ibadan is home for me like I say. So shout outs to my Ibadan fans, they made it happen. And of course to my clients all over, I love you all too.

In This Time of Recession, how have you been coping business wise, has it affected sales in whatever way?

YNorth: Yes, It affected the prices of materials, now we put in more capital so we keep satisfying our clients’ demands. Also we couldn’t increase our prices, but then we have had so many promos that helped our clients, and invariably padded the effects of recession on our business. We maintained our prices while competitors increased theirs due to recession. This has helped us gain more market.

December this year, YNorth Wears will be 7years, what a great number!, So what should we, your fans expect from you after now, towards your 7th anniversary?

YNorth: We are taking YNorth to schools, where we make shoes affordable for parents. And then we are taking the burden off the parents. They wouldn’t have to go from stores to stores looking for school shoes for their kids. We call it the School Shoes Project. Watch out!

What habit of yours helped you towards success in business?

YNorth: It is my dream, that kept me on. Way back then I told myself, I would never write a CV, for any job, so that kept me going even in my challenges. So I was tenacious and highly focused.

What do you have for your female wears?

YNorth: The ‘I Deserve New Shirts’ is a brand for both male and female. We are rolling out different women shirts, so you can visit our store at Jericho, Ibadan for your choice. And watch out for kiddies shirts soon.

So, Any Encouraging word to your fans out there, especially Ibadan youths?

YNorth: Hold on to your dreams and never let go. 7years down the line has not been easy but I held on and with God’s Help, we are here today. And many thanks to my amiable wife too and my crew, plus all my customers out there.

Source:
http://howafrica.com/new-dawn-deserve-new-shirts-finally-ynorth-tells-fans-starsconnect/

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Lehenga | Lehenga Choli | Ghagra Choli | Lehenga Saree / First Grade Ok Bales / Checkout What This Lady Wore To The Market That Is Causing Stir Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.