Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How To Make Millions From Your Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Millions From Your Kitchen (739 Views)

You Need This In Your Kitchen!!! / Beautiful Your Kitchen With These / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions From Your Kitchen by Jacibaby422(f): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
*My Name is Adaeze, eating good/Healthy food is my hobby.*

I love to cook great foods for myself and my Family and enjoy the meals. I must admit i do this effortlessly well everyday.

However, with the economic recession and high increase in foods prices in Nigeria, i realised i must do something about my foodstuffs shoppings to avoid spending all our (My Husband and I) income on foods and go broke.

This quest led me to looking for ways to cut down on my foodstuffs shoppings and still be able to enjoy good foods with my Family.
After a long search, few days ago, i DISCOVERED A SUPER AMAZING, TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE PLATFORM.

*EatRich NG -* A Food Retail Store in Nigeria that offers every customer the opportunity to become their Brand Ambassadors and access all Nigerian foodstuffs at wholesale prices plus also gives free foods and Millions in cash for referrals.

You need to know how HAPPY i have been in the last few days of being a Brand Ambassador @eatrich.com.ng

*Now i don't just only get to save money from my foodstuffs shoppings, i also earn free Foods and Millions in cash twice monthly just for sharing information about EatRich NG on my Social media platforms.*

What a revolutionary new way living. #EatAndEarn #EatAndGetPaid - I bet nothing beats this!!!

*I am Amb Adaeze Nwachukwu-Festus, a certified insurance Broker, a fantastic wife AND a Brand Ambassador @eatrich.com.ng - I have Successfully turned my hobby to an income source. I am a HAPPY WOMAN.*

YOU TOO CAN BE LIKE ME.

Visit www.eatrich.com.ng TO GET STARTED.
Invite id: ERNG105

Call/Whatsapp: 08136537944

*Stay HAPPY, Eat Rich, Get PAID!!!*

Amb Adaeze Nwachukwu-Festus
Brand Ambassador - EatRich NG

(1) (Reply)

Fast Food / How To Make Nigerian Coconut Candy / What Are Some Mind Blowing Facts About Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.