Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like (814 Views)

Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money. / 100k Facebook Fan Page For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by SalesConsultant(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Facebook currently auction between 11 – 44 likes for N1,000 (Naira) which therefore cost between N90 – N22 (Naira) per likes for intending advertisers. However, been able to reduce the cost to N1 or less per like is an art. And this is exactly what I want to reveal for the very first time on this forum.

Thus, if you are one of those seeking ways to get consistent traffic to your blogs or websites via Facebook this thread is for you.
Straight to the point: The success of your facebook Ad largely depends on how you control your Click Through Rate- CTR of your Ad. What is Click Through Rate?

CLICK THROUGH RATE – CTR

With regard to Facebook Page Like Ad, Click through rate is the ratio of people that liked your page over the numbers of people that actually saw your Ad, it is express in percentage.

For example, if you are running facebook ad to get more likes on your page. Facebook look into the numbers of people that like your page verses the numbers of people that actually saw your ad to finally bill you.

For instance, If my Ad reaches 300 people on Facebook and just 1 person happens to like my page, it means my CTR for this particular Ad (1/300 multiply by 100) which equals 0.3%. However, If 30 people happen to like my page, it means my CTR (30/300 multiply by 100) equals 10% and so on. In these examples the Ad that attracted 30 likes performed better, Right!

The challenge is that facebook charges more for low performing Ads -Low CTR and Charges far less for higher performing Ads -High CTR. Here is my personal experiences as regard CTR and cost per like:

@ 1% CTR Facebook Charges N10 per Like
@ 5% CTR Facebook Charges N4 per Like
@ 10% CTR Facebook Charges N3 per Like
@ 15% CTR Facebook Charges N2 per Like
@ 20% CTR Facebook Charges N1.5 per Like
@ 25% CTR Facebook Charges N1 per Like
@ 30% CTR Facebook Charges N0.80k per Like
e.t.c

Simply put, Click through rate is the key for effective Facebook Advertising. Facebook somehow assume your CLICK THROUGH RATE will be far less than 1%, thus auction 11 – 44 likes For N1,000 by default. Thus, Facebook may even bill you more if your ad performed below their default standard.

In my next post, I will show you Two Effective methods that will help you increase your click through rate to at least 15% . So you too can start growing your page at N2 per like or even less.

Have any Question, Please Comment below:
Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by Vendoor(f): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
wow... Nice thread, following sir.

1 Like

Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by Naijest: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalesConsultant:
Facebook currently auction between 11 – 44 likes for N1,000 (Naira) which therefore cost between N90 – N22 (Naira) per likes for intending advertisers. However, been able to reduce the cost to N1 or less per like is an art. And this is exactly what I want to reveal for the very first time on this forum.

Thus, if you are one of those seeking ways to get consistent traffic to your blogs or websites via Facebook this thread is for you.
Straight to the point: The success of your facebook Ad largely depends on how you control your Click Through Rate- CTR of your Ad. What is Click Through Rate?

CLICK THROUGH RATE – CTR

With regard to Facebook Page Like Ad, Click through rate is the ratio of people that liked your page over the numbers of people that actually saw your Ad, it is express in percentage.

For example, if you are running facebook ad to get more likes on your page. Facebook look into the numbers of people that like your page verses the numbers of people that actually saw your ad to finally bill you.

For instance, If my Ad reaches 300 people on Facebook and just 1 person happens to like my page, it means my CTR for this particular Ad (1/300 multiply by 100) which equals 0.3%. However, If 30 people happen to like my page, it means my CTR (30/300 multiply by 100) equals 10% and so on. In these examples the Ad that attracted 30 likes performed better, Right!

The challenge is that facebook charges more for low performing Ads -Low CTR and Charges far less for higher performing Ads -High CTR. Here is my personal experiences as regard CTR and cost per like:

@ 1% CTR Facebook Charges N10 per Like
@ 5% CTR Facebook Charges N4 per Like
@ 10% CTR Facebook Charges N3 per Like
@ 15% CTR Facebook Charges N2 per Like
@ 20% CTR Facebook Charges N1.5 per Like
@ 25% CTR Facebook Charges N1 per Like
@ 30% CTR Facebook Charges N0.80k per Like
e.t.c

Simply put, Click through rate is the key for effective Facebook Advertising. Facebook somehow assume your CLICK THROUGH RATE will be far less than 1%, thus auction 11 – 44 likes For N1,000 by default. Thus, Facebook may even bill you more if your ad performed below their default standard.

In my next post, I will show you Two Effective methods that will help you increase your click through rate to at least 15% . So you too can start growing your page at N2 per like or even less.

Have any Question, Please Comment below:

available to chat on whatsap

1 Like

Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by SageTravels: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
let's chat Pls

1 Like

Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by SalesConsultant(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Naijest:

available to chat on whatsap

I am not on whatsapp for now but you can still reach me on:

0810 502 6802

Thanks!
Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by CEOcountry(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
that would be great.

1 Like

Re: GUIDE: How To Increase Your Facebook Fan Page @ N1 Naira Per Like by sharpguy10(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice post. It is also the sale charges with other country l'île USA?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% Off Hosting On Tfhost Free Web Hosting Promo / How To Do Your Own Search Engine / Need A WEBSITE But Don’t Know WHERE To Turn …?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.