Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello And Others Should Be My Lecturer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello And Others Should Be My Lecturer (396 Views)

El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello And Others Should Be My Lecturer by iamthompson: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hear me out...
The principle of success can only be lectured by those that have seen it, touched it and stayed in it... Not the theory but a practical success principle... That's what i want.

Till today I can't fathom where and how to apply find x, if y =3 in 2x^2+2y+3=0 in my photo business
When I was in school calculated it correctly and the lecturer gave my excellence... But please if you know where to apply it let me know because this time I'm looking for potential development not really credential development.

People that have proven the success principles in their career should be invited to lecture in our institutions so that when we graduate we know the world we are facing...

Let Aliko Dangote be my lecturer on Principle of growing business in Africa

Let TY Bello lecture me on How to shot a million naira photo

Let Linda Ikeji and Ifiokobong Ibanga lecture me on how to make money from the internet

Let Sen. Godswill Akpabio lecture me on Governance and power...

click HERE TO CONTINUE >>>>> http://www.photomillions.com/2017/03/dangote-akpabio-ty-bello-and-others.html

Re: Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello And Others Should Be My Lecturer by emperorAY(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Success has different principles, it varies from person to person. I assure u if u follow all their success principle u probably end up a failure

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello And Others Should Be My Lecturer by plainol(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
You invariably need a success mentor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osibanjo Sings With Wife To Celebrate His Birthday (video) / Arrival Of Dinosaur Cause Panic In The Midst Of Biafran,boko Boy,looters&pdp! / Biafra Has No Future, We Won’t Support It – France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.