Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! (767 Views)

Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! by 080football(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Watching Arsenal every season is like watching Titanic and expecting a different result. The sheep sinks everytime.

Some Arsenal fans are wrong to brand Wenger an old dude. I am the president of Zimbabwe and I am close to 100.

Asene Wenger has seen the back of many mangers tipped to take over. Just the same way I have witnessed the death of 4 vice presidents who hoped to one day take over from me!

Supporting Arsenal is like dating and forgiving a serial cheating girlfriend. You forgive her knowing she will still cheat again.

Sometimes you look at all the times you believed Mr Wenger when he said WE WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON and you realise French witchcraft is real!

Some Arsenal fans will still make heaven even though they have never been to a religious place because Arsene Wenger has taken them through hell.

Resting Sanchez because you want him to score and qualify you against Bayern Munich is like buying fuel and saving it hoping you will one day get a car

By this time next week, you will be looking for the Liverpool squad that defeated Arsenal. You will not see them when they are defeated by Watford.

For more on this post and other interesting posts, go to http://www.080football.com/2017/03/robert-mugabe-reacts-to-liverpool-win.html

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Busted! grin grin cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal! by alexchina: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
hello pls how could someone get football coaching certificate a friend of mine wants to procure one,if you have any means pls drop your conatct tks
080football:
Watching Arsenal every season is like watching Titanic and expecting a different result. The sheep sinks everytime.

Some Arsenal fans are wrong to brand Wenger an old dude. I am the president of Zimbabwe and I am close to 100.

Asene Wenger has seen the back of many mangers tipped to take over. Just the same way I have witnessed the death of 4 vice presidents who hoped to one day take over from me!

Supporting Arsenal is like dating and forgiving a serial cheating girlfriend. You forgive her knowing she will still cheat again.

Sometimes you look at all the times you believed Mr Wenger when he said WE WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON and you realise French witchcraft is real!

Some Arsenal fans will still make heaven even though they have never been to a religious place because Arsene Wenger has taken them through hell.

Resting Sanchez because you want him to score and qualify you against Bayern Munich is like buying fuel and saving it hoping you will one day get a car

By this time next week, you will be looking for the Liverpool squad that defeated Arsenal. You will not see them when they are defeated by Watford.

For more on this post and other interesting posts, go to http://www.080football.com/2017/03/robert-mugabe-reacts-to-liverpool-win.html

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Can Barcelona Move Past Juventus? / Neymar Agrees Five-year PSG Deal / Manchester United Confirm Re-signing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.