Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice (3101 Views)

Electronic Cigarette/shisa American Brand In Lagos. Looking For Distributors. / A New Clothing Company Looking For Distributors In Nigeria / Wholesale Children Clothes From The Usa: Looking For Distributors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by Simmarco: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

THERE IS A VIABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR NAIRALANDERS THIS XMAS OR YULETIDE SEASON TO BE COME A MAJOR SUPPLIER/ DISTRIBUTOR OF RICE .

HM CHARIOTS IS A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF MILAN TOMATO & MILAN GOLD RICE   IN NIGERIA AND THIS OPPORTUNITY SPREADS TO EVERY NAIRALANDER IN ANY  STATE IN NIGERIA.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET ORDERS FOR LARGE QUANTITIES OF BAGS RICE, WE DO THE SUPPLIES AND YOU GET YOUR COMMISSION.

JUST REACH OUT TO BANKS, OIL COMPANIES, MULTINATIONALS, TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES , GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS NGO ORGANISATIONS, PRIVATE BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN.

CALL OR MAIL ME WITH your REQUEST AND  your NAIRALAND IDENTITY, THIS WELL HELP GIVE YOU YOUR DUE RECOGNITION.

IF INTERESTED, START REACHING OUT TO BUSINESS PARTNERS, CHURCH / MOSQUE MEMBERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, NEIGHBOURS AN FRIENDS. YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHO COULD HELP CONNECT YOU TO YOUR MAJOR DEAL.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033584111 OR 08129126054 or mail marco4life2002@yahoo.com

Simeon
HM Chariots Nig Ltd
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by Simmarco: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
DEAR NAIRALANDERS ,

IT IS THAT TIME OF THE SEASON AGAIN.

RUSH IN AND TAKE ADVANTAGE.

CHEERS

SIMEON
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by 2dmax(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
na how much
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by maxims: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2011
Hi Simmarco,

Kindly send the pricelists/quotation to maxims007@gmail.com
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by Simmarco: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hi Maxims & 2dmax,

Send what quotation?

i need to know what quantity you re requesting for, delivery location or you do the pick up yourselt e.t.c

Kindly give me a call om 08033584111 or 08129126054.

Cheers
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by maxims: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Simmax,
What I mean is an analysis that shows:
A) Unit cost per bag?
B) Range of orders & cost per bag e.g. < or = 100bags has --- unit cost implications, etc.
C) Cost of delivery within & without Lagos, if any

I hope this helps you understand my perspective. Thanks.
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by Simmarco: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
would get back to you asap
Re: Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice by Simmarco: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
Still available for interested distributors

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. / Just For Soap Dealer & Prospect (irish Spring Produce In Nigeria) / How Do I Pay To Advertise On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.