Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife (27414 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by zoba88: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Here are photos of Governor Yahaya Bello with Obasanjo,Ooni of Ife and his wife at Baba Obasanjo's 80th celebration.

One word for his photo with Obasanjo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/caption-this-photo-of-yahaya-bello-with.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by CACAWA(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
is it not a Taboo to greet a king from behind.

lol na joke o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by decatalyst(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Obj: this topic will reach FP and some people will rant about it. It doesn't matter, Bihari is still in London and would video call them.

Bello: NL is a photo blog, sir.

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by searchng4love: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
He greeted like an omo-ale and the Ooni responded to him like the omo-ale he is.

The abobaku behind was contemplating trying out a new model JuJu on the yeye governor

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by eposho: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
When Will we get rid of these taboos.
Someone sat on the tivs throne before the man coronation on sat,rice still 18k,
Yahaya bello greeted ooni from behind , rice still 18k, u c me?
African sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Speedyconnect7: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
why is this ooni everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Speedyconnect7:
why is this ooni everywhere?
Because he's the ooni, and you, why are you job less

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by yeyeboi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Corruption has destroyed tradition , see how a traditional ruler is being greeted. Afrojas don lost their tradition to corruption sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by stinggy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
This Bello sha. Hin no even wan sabi any monarchy abi royalty. The same way he they accused him of disrespecting a Yoruba king in Kogi.
But Ebiras get custom na, why Bello nor wan learn? undecided

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by slurryeye: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
This Bello guy is just reta.rded
I like the way Ooni greeted like his mouth is smelling

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by utajo: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
this yahaya no get swagg
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by comp88: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yahaya bello
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Dannieln1: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
utajo:
this yahaya no get swagg
UTAJO come, come closer I won't flog you.
Ehe! Kneel down, y are u scared I won't flog you...
Oya now repeat after me: "God of Elisha and Elijah God of habakkuk and Toni cruise I kneel before you to cancel any monitoring spirit from my village, from my compound or from my neighbours compound amen"

Now take this Money Go to Baba sakira and Buy yourself some SENSE and 3 packs of FUCKZ and make sure u give out all the bleeps

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by money121(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
CodedPaded:
Lol politics

Ponzi website.. Hmmm this one strong oooo shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Blackblood247: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
The guy dey look for soft landing.......
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by osule1: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
obasanjo na man
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yahaya Bello: Baba, can't you see that the wife of Ooni is looking at you seductively? Ok, $1Million for you if you can hit her at the Grand Inn Ijebu-Ode grin

Obasanjo: Satan, get thee behind me - I refuse to repeat what happened between me & my son's wife (Mojisola). grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by hucienda: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
He greeted like an omo-ale and the Ooni responded to him like the omo-ale he is.

The abobaku behind was contemplating trying out a new model JuJu on the yeye governor

grin grin grin

kai... pipul get badt mouth oo. nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by maberry(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
The ooni's wife seems to have added much weight judging from the size of her cheeks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by mokoshalb(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice

Looking for a web developer..? check signature...
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
The reverence is gone.

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by slurryeye: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
eposho:
When Will get rid of these taboos.
Someone sat on the tivs throne before the man coronation on sat,rice still 18k,
Yahaya bello greeted ooni from behind , rice still 18k, u c me?
African sha

What's Taboo. European wannabe
I'm sure you're wearing 3 piece suit with tie in 35 degree celsius
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by LOGDAN(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by segebase(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by LordVoldemort(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
yeyeboi:
Corruption has destroyed tradition , see how a traditional ruler is being greeted. Afrojas don lost their tradition to corruption sad

You are LOST to English

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Obalomerue: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Respect to elder and respect is reciprocal.
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by Akosbaba(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
okay
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
I caption it ;DI caption it
Re: Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife by bodmas119(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ebira people na animal dem b, how on earth will u greet a great king in Yoruba land in such a way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.