Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera (975 Views)

Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by manitoba(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
A business partner and I wanted to have a quick 'Brunch’ in between meetings around 12:45am at Ahmadu Bello way , V.I , Lagos today(6th March, 2017). It was raining but my love for photography made me do a quick photo capture of Nestoil Tower on Akin Adesola way, and the rain on the wind shield produced this outstanding effect as attached below. Would love to hear from anyone if they have experienced it before or could explain the science or mystery behind this.

Disclaimer: The building attached below is not collapsing as depicted here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by princecool29(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice view
Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by manitoba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala please move this to front Page. It looks like snake, dont you think so? Lols

1 Like

Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by nepapole(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice pishurrrrr.
Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by sholay2011(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is great. I initially thought the building was collapsing while you captured it. tongue
Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by aariwa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
The owner of that building is a young man like you,a billionaire and the CEO of nestoil group.His name is Ernest Obiejesi a.k.a Obijackson from Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by manitoba(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2017
aariwa:
The owner of that building is a young man like you,a billionaire and the CEO of nestoil group.His name is Ernest Obiejesi a.k.a Obijackson from Anambra state
Mr Ernest Obiejesi is well known to me. The houses surrounding his country home wears a happy look because of this great son of Igbo land. I can testify to his great strides in philanthropy and other endeavors. I wish him greater height.

2 Likes

Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by Lexusgs430: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Which kin meeting una dey do wey una no invite us ?
Re: A Wonder I Captured On The Wheels With My Phone Camera by chukxie(m): 3:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Photos like this don't happen all the time. You just have to be there at the right time to capture such photos. You did a bang-up job with this one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Landforms And Features You Never Knew Existed Around The World / Getting To Startzone – Plot 9 Gbagada Industrial Scheme From Ikeja / 15-Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.