Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library (37458 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Goldenheart(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
This man ehn

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Pennywise(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
mumu governor. I sorry for Ekiti State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Waiting for Baba's sniper
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by mcemmy0z: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by SBG04: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
6 SAN's!!!
Ah!!!
Fayose wants to bankrupt Ekiti. He hasn't finished paying Ozekhome his 100M, he has gone to look for 6 more grin
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Sleezwizz: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Shey baba force you to donate before ni? Na money too much for ur hand naw...

Fayose is seriously getting mad gradually with all this tout like statements he is making recently... Mtchewww

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by segebase(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
so fayose self dey PH for oBJ ponzi ...so he won GH now
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Akosbaba(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
okay
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by castrokins(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
I Watched That Launcheon On TV. Obj Beckoned Every Known Name In This Country To Make Donations Towards The Project.

All The Governors Did, Businessmen And Companies Weren't Spared Either.

I Watched The Commissioning Yesterday And Was Wondering Why Nobody Mentioned That Obasanjo Used The Powers Of His Office At The Time To Muscle The Public Into Financing The Project.

Fayose Is A Brave Man.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
OK I know my question may sound weird but wat does Afonja mean?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by ghazab74(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sorry,that money is not refundable.t&c applied.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by MANDILAX(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
My heart goes out to the people of Ekiti. This is a calamity no one ever envisage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

BMC spotted cheesy

Troll spotted.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by tbliss22(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
OBJ will be laughing right now. Come to think of it, did Baba force the cash out of his pocket?

That N10m has been donated and there is nothing he can do about it. He should just forget it already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by lereinter(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
no matter how unacceptable fayose is to me i like him for tackling obj
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Ecosystem4u: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Of a truth Fayose is greater than Awolowo.......He is the voice of Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Kaodek(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
Anytime ppl hear Fayose, they will start abusing him. this shows how ironic ppl re. he is there fighting for majority of us including you, yes i mean you. he is d only opposition sort of still left. im not talking about his fracas wit Obj or whoever, thts their biz but lets stop this abusive mindset n hatred for him. we re d same ppl complaining abt d country yet we re being ironic abt it. whts his offense if i may ask. calling a man mad, something u cant do in his face, u just hide here b saying such. is ur dad perfect? yet u respects him. i think its our brains tht needs to be reset not his. im so disappointed in our youths. its lik wev eaten something or under a spell-like. we sold our future. such a pity. fake fake fake everywhere. im buying tht word "our mumu don do"
Fayose will be fighting for u IJN, and hope u knw dat he was jst doing all these to gain popularity undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by burkingx(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Adisodelight22(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Crazy mad dog Fayoshit is @ it again! Pls help with his pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by mpowa(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
Anytime ppl hear Fayose, they will start abusing him. this shows how ironic ppl re. he is there fighting for majority of us including you, yes i mean you. he is d only opposition sort of still left. im not talking about his fracas wit Obj or whoever, thts their biz but lets stop this abusive mindset n hatred for him. we re d same ppl complaining abt d country yet we re being ironic abt it. whts his offense if i may ask. calling a man mad, something u cant do in his face, u just hide here b saying such. is ur dad perfect? yet u respects him. i think its our brains tht needs to be reset not his. im so disappointed in our youths. its lik wev eaten something or under a spell-like. we sold our future. such a pity. fake fake fake everywhere. im buying tht word "our mumu don do"
He's not fighting for me o! He probably is fighting for you I agree. Who needs an Attention seeking Agbero , who has no principles to fight for him? If he's serious about fighting for the people, he should start from his state. Make sure workers are always paid monthly as at when due, build infrastructures and put structures in place that will print his name in Ekiti people's mind, that's what serious governors are doing, not playing ponmo and amala politics up and down. If Nigeria is a serious country, we won't have charlatans like Fayose holding political positions.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by dyangprof(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
yarimo:
FAYOSE and stupidity are like 5 and 6 . Return with interests KO return with deposit NI undecided

pls confirm fa me: is fayose smoking igbo?

tho d man is a good governor, bur he gat to be highing on somtin.

because ordinary eyes is not worthy of madness!
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by woodmood: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

E be like say something dey pain fayose! wink

The worst part of the stupidity is that he is in ado ekiti making the request. Nothing could be more stupid than that.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by fakati(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose,refund,interest and compel
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by crackhouse(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
searchng4love:
Dem force you to donate?

Patiently waiting for your own turn to return our yams
it is like u don't the meaning of compel.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by irepsuccess: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
stop ranting!!!
we all know how lai mohammed, tinubu and the likes attacked pdp. Despite d facts that they re throwing propagandas in the air, they criticize constructively and they talk with sense. Opposition doesnt mean you should not be sensible huh? fayose that failed ekiti people is fighting for who? c pot calling kettle black #tz not compulsory for him to always talk, he should talk when is silence isnt golden.
back2 obj mata, can u imagine? did obj forced him 2 donate? the stupid part of the senseless speech is when he said he should pay with interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by TexasR: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
God bless Ayodele Fayose a million times

The nightmare of Buhari and the nightmare of Obasanjo

Since Obasanjo will not let Nigeria have peace,Fayose should not let him have peace

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by henryhemon(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:

He is fighting for clowns like himself,only deluded people think fayose fights for them when he cannot fight for small ekiti state and he fights for Nigerians,some people needs their brain to be reseted for even thinking fayose fights for them. How can a clown and a joke of man fight for me. Abeg shift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by SWG25: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
I remember when this library was been launched back in 2006 or thereabout, Mike Adenugu donated 250 million naira, Dangote donated another 201 million naira, all PDP state governors donated, all ministries and department pledged donations worth over 500 million. The total amount pledged for the library that day was over 4 billion naira and this was when OBJ was in power. Gani Fawehimi took OBJ to court if I remember. The backlash OBJ received for this library was enormous.
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Suntzung: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
shamecurls:

OBJ will never reply the likes of Fayose
But Bros see the damage is heavy woo grin
Telling th whole world that OBJ begs b4 him do his library grin
What a damm fuknsshit?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Martizo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mrgreat:
God bless u
D kind of reasoning we have in dis con3 eeeh
Chai
Fayose is d only voice of opposition in Nigeria weda he sounds reasonable or not he should be commended not abused
Re: Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library by Suntzung: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
sabama007:
Waiting for Baba's sniper
Sniper Ke grin
Baba go use nuclear bomb clear all im clans jo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village / N-Power Knowledge Multi-track Youth Empowerment Programme Approved By FEC / Calas Vegas: Ayade Builds ‘World-Class’ Resort Despite Tinapa’s ‘$450M Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.