Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened (1256 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by klanny: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
According to the Facebook user, who shared the story

A lady who was invited into an hotel for whatever reason. At the end of the function, as she was leaving the hotel, she suddenly became mad and undressed herself. “A serious lesson for nowadays ladies, particularly aristoes (yoyo-ladies). They should be careful of whom and where they visit. “May God continue to protect us all, against these evil minded and desperate people.” The incident forced a crowd to gather while watching the drama play out. She was later helped by a group of young men who covered her unclothedness and got her help.

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/03/lady-runs-out-mad-after-visiting-her.html

Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by Krak(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fake story
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by olayinks007(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dis life self. Buh maka y ? Yet some ladies will never change despite all dis.
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by klanny: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
It was updated by a facebook user
Krak:
Fake story
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by Krak(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
klanny:
It was updated by a facebook user

Facebook is the HQ of fake stories.
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by Etzakoos(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided Ehn Ehn....Is That So
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by kuuljay(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Krak:
Fake story
that lady does not look like a psycho ,something suddenly went wrong I guess ,so what makes it fake? Help us with your critical reasoning sir
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by klanny: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abeg help me ask am
kuuljay:
that lady does not look like a psycho ,something suddenly went wrong I guess ,so what makes it fake? Help us with your critical reasoning sir
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by Krak(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
klanny:
Abeg help me ask am

You people just swallow everything you see. Ask the person who posted it on Facebook where exactly it happened and when.

This was posted just to get likes and traffic, I am not disputing the pictures but I am saying the story attached is fake. The lady was seen walking on the road and not coming out of a hotel.

FYI: The incident did not take place in Nigeria and it happened several months ago.
Re: Lady Runs Out Mad After Visiting Her Lover's Hotel Room..see What Happened by azimibraun: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Movie scene..

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Two White Girls Fighting Dirty In The Toilet / Bride, 10 Others Kidnapped While Moving To Groom’s House / Fuuny Comments As MC MORMOR Threatened To End His Life With A Bottle Of Snipper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.