Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations (1204 Views)

New Paying Site / Swiftrich.com New Paying Website (updates) / The Best Bitcoin Doubler System Ever!! Jump In Now And Never Look Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by LilVecon: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello guys i want to invite you to the best ponzi scheme on whatsapp, i am only inviting you because you are all students and we all need something like this, this is not a scam please and don't go there to post rubbish or you will be removed immediately, i started with 10k on Friday and i have gotten 40k this morning, all you have to do is pledge from 5k, 10k,20k,40k and you get double of your investment, I will be getting 80k tomorrow because i just pledge my 40 i got this morning, join now and make sure you have your money before providing help or else you will be penalized, this is not a scam so don't go there to do rubbish, the name of the group is purpose and we are all there for w purpose, when you join ask for the rules of the group and it will be sent to you, if you fail the rules you will be penalized accordingly so please don't join if you are not ready, the admin are very active in the group, you can join with the link

https:///KeYWXWIjos916iJcmWsAih

I repeat please don't go there to fault any rules because i am the one inviting you and i don't want to fault the rules, join now and beware of other scammers group available, this is real and i achieving in my purpose of joining and please don't join if you are not ready because you will be penalized

https:///KeYWXWIjos916iJcmWsAih

Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by aricypbxt: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2017
08062955154 add me up
Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by Cwai: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
this your link is not going through
Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mapurse php and sql database script for sale. zero eight zero 9 9 2 9 4 6 5 8
Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by donswizzi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by moboladapo: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Natural Resources / Get Thousands of Telegram Traffic / Tipper Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.