Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Child For Ransom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Child For Ransom (859 Views)

$500 Million Ransom For Obj, Ibb, Atiku & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child For Ransom by feelgood(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2007
Child for Ransom

A blonde woman was having financial troubles, so she decided to kidnap a child for ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote a note.

"I have kidnapped your child. I am sorry to do this, but I need the money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park by 7a.m. Signed, The Blonde."

She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home.

The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag with the cash was a note.

"Here is the money. I can't believe you'd do this to a fellow blonde."

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School / The Game / Just Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.