Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Myrevenueads A Worthy Investment Of Our Time For Any Serious And Legal Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Myrevenueads A Worthy Investment Of Our Time For Any Serious And Legal Investor (439 Views)

Worthy Investment Opportunity / Agrobusiness- A Worthy Investment / Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myrevenueads A Worthy Investment Of Our Time For Any Serious And Legal Investor by godson4u79(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello Fellow Internet Entrepreneur / Investors,

Are you tired of all this HYIP business on the internet or you feel there is no legitimate Bitcoin business there on the internet, I also share the same school of thought after been scamed and lost huge amount of money in dollars to various HYIP investment out there, but don't give up, There is a good news, i made extensive research and i found out this nice Revenue Ads sharing investment. I have been doing for a while, Mind you, this is not a get rich scheme or HYIP or PONZI Scheme, it is a legitimate business that allows you to advertise and also earn from the advertising packages you bought.

The name of this investment is My Revenue Ads (MRA).

My Revenue Ads is a viral advertising site which delivers very HIGH Quality Professional Traffic within a short span of time. Are you an Online Entrepreneur looking for Leads and/or Sales for your Business, Internet Programs or Products? If so, look no further. My Revenue Ads is the solution! We offer Revenue Sharing on all Ad Pack purchases which brings two-fold benefits. Ad pack plans are prepared so thoughtfully in view of long term stability to the site with continuous and progressive earnings to its members. They are sure to bring success.
"Sign up and start using our services.

To cut the story short, let me explain how you make money from MRA

Each ad pack is 0.05 BTC and earns 120% before it expires.

How Can I Earn With My Revenue Ads?

When you purchase ad packs and click your 10 daily ads, you immediately start earning money each day based upon how many ad packs you have. Each ad pack you buy will earn a total of 120% of its total value. This means that by the time it expires, you will have earned the initial amount back PLUS an extra 20%.

By purchasing as many ad packs as you can afford, you will start earning each day. If you use your earnings to buy new ad packs you will compound your earnings and earn more and more each day. This compounds until you are earning a very sizeable amount.

For example, we started our MPA account by purchasing 100 ad packs. Four months later, we now own 400 ad packs and are earning over $500 each day. We are able to withdraw hundreds of dollars a month!

How do I grow my account as quickly as possible?

1. Buy as many ad packs as you can safely afford. We started our account with $250. Some people can afford much more and some people can afford much less. No matter what your income level, start with as many ad packs as you can afford without tapping into your grocery or utility bill money!

2. Click your 10 ads a day. Never miss a day. If you do miss, click them as soon as you remember. When you forget to click your ads, your earnings will pause until you resume, so this is an important step.

3. For the first 2-3 months use a 100% repurchase strategy. This means that you will NOT take any withdrawals for the first 2-3 months. Use 100% of your earnings to buy new ad packs. This is also referred to as the “compounding strategy” because you are compounding your earnings. Each day that you buy new ad packs, you will make even more money the following day.

4. Get as many referrals as possible. Tell your family and friends! Spread the word on your social media accounts! Even having a few referrals can really increase your earnings quite a bit. It is possible to earn quite a bit of money without any referrals, but having a few certainly does help!

Is MyRevenueAds a Scam?

We have investigated numerous rev shares and we can honestly declare that My Revenue Ads is simply the gold standard of rev shares. Their admin, Uday, is the most respected admin of any rev share we’ve seen. They have a large and active Facebook group and thousands of happy members!

To date, they have never faulted on a single withdrawal and have become arguably THE most successful rev share on the market. Don’t take our word for it. Visit the Facebook page and see for yourself! We have withdrawn several thousand dollars from this system and we started with only $250. That’s a worthy investment of our time! However you can start with as little as $7 and start from there.

Sign up today and get ready for the official launch! Check back here over the next two weeks for updated information! Join the Facebook group and start saving some fun money to buy ad packs with! Let’s GO!.

MRA allows you to advertise your affiliate links and also make cool cash at the same time, thereby give you double profit

If you would like to join me in this, join me on whatsapp for a chat and mentorship. 08034509539

This is 100% legitimate online Investment that will give you peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Us Bank Account For Wire Transfer / $185 Worth Of Btc Available For Sale / Super Networking Site On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.