Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking (64874 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Caseless:
you know her own is different from what you showed us. What's yoga-like about the picture? She's seducing us.

She's wearing workout clothes for starters. Lol, stop reasoning with the little head. I guess yoga poses can be somewhat "seductive" to perverts tongue

Get your vaseline ready for these grin

Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by davidif: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

This woman is fine fit and in shape! A proper MILF! Then that baby is cute and healthy! So who are the bastards that want to hate on such good things? Who I say! angry

It's using your child's picture to gain followers and to show your body. Trust me, she knew what she was doing.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by davidif: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:
People & their dirty minds. This is called mother child yoga. Apparently it increases bonding between mother & child. It's one of those new age movements, tree hugging people believe in.

Wrong! She definitely knew what she was doing. She was using her child as an excuse to 'advertise' herself and show off.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
davidif:

Wrong! She definitely knew what she was doing. She was using her child as an excuse to 'advertise' herself and show off.

And you know this how? You can't expect me to take your word over mine when we're both ASSuming (my own being more reality based than your hormonal one). Lol @ advertise though. She's probably "showing off" to other moms how to get back in shape or how she got in shape after childbirth then. Why must everything be about sex?
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Olushauneddy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
I see the baby, boobs and butty.....
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let me guess...she a babymama. cool
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by davidif: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:

And you know this how? You can't expect me to take your word over mine when we're both ASSuming (my own being more reality based than your hormonal one). Lol @ advertise though. She's probably "showing off" to other moms how to get back in shape or how she got in shape after childbirth then. Why must everything be about sex?

I know this based on the third picture (the baby is not even in focus in that picture in the first place). She could have just posted the first two or simply made her baby thr main focus of the pictures but nope, she just hcouldntad to make it about herself. She couldnt resist the urge to post a picture of her 'back'. Like I said earlier, she definitely knew what she was doing.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
davidif:

I know this based on the third picture (the baby is not even in focus in that picture in the first place). She could have just posted the first two or simply made her baby thr main focus of the pictures but nope, she just hcouldntad to make it about herself. She couldnt resist the urge to post a picture of her 'back'. Like I said earlier, she definitely knew what she was doing.

Ok, mr photographer but I still mantain my stance. After all she's the one that went through all the physical changes during pregnancy so technically it is all about her. Even if she stood on her head, I don't see what the big deal is. It's starting to sound like a personal problem, YOURS.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by akblings(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
StupidGoat:
Dyr jealous bcssz most of dem cant remain dis hot after childbearing
sum of dem, afta childbearing u cnt really differentiate their hips frm the belle again...
Every will just join togeda wit the pot belle
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by akblings(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
StupidGoat:
Dyr jealous bcssz most of dem cant remain dis hot after childbearing
some of them when they born, u hardly differentiate their waist from their belle...
Everything just dey straight, with pot belle
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Caseless: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:

She's wearing workout clothes for starters. Lol, stop reasoning with the little head. I guess yoga poses can be somewhat "seductive" to perverts tongue

Get your vaseline ready for these grin
Vaseline Don finish. Borrow me your groundnut oil abeg .

NB : I don't reason with little head.

The last picture where she had her brea'sts facing us and lying on her back with her eyes to the camera , what's yoga-like in that particular picture? Honest answer please.

If she was my wife , after seeing this picture, I go make sure I run her 2 hours straight , suck brea'sts and leave her with nothing to breastfeed the baby for 3 days . undecided
We go de buy milk .
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jealous of the baby
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:
People & their dirty minds. This is called mother child yoga. Apparently it increases bonding between mother & child. It's one of those new age movements, tree hugging people believe in.

Lol. The woman's position doesn't look anything yogic to me though. Just looks like some woman in heat. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by madgoat(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai... See straffing material oh kiss
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by enigmaticlion: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2017
I feel like giving it to her from behind poka poka
badassProdigy:
The nursing mother shared this lovely photo of her having a good time with her baby on her social media page with the caption:
"I don't go crazy, i'm crazy cz crazy is better than stupid
=>Nothing drives people crazy than seeing soe1 actually having a gd life"

But instead of people to cherish the lovely mum and child moment, they rather got psyched up over her slutry pose in the photo.

Read below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/media-comes-for-mum-over-her-slutry.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Bamz(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Davash222:
Na diz kind wife dey make husband go work late. Choi, wish I could replace that baby there.

You mean you want the lady to be your mom instead, and you return to being a toddler?

2017 wish? cry
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by jojothaiv(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Wehdone Sir grin grin

We people are also viewing this with new age mindset grin
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by lemolemo: 3:44am On Mar 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Baby yoga and you bend like that ? Gerrout of here men !!!
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by UTEWUOJO: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Why is she showing us her buttocks and boobs rather than the baby?
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by alaskido(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:
Holy fůcking shįt shocked!

Fůck! shocked

Those fůcking nice tįts and that fůcking nice ass kiss
Ama keep fůcking her every fůcking day

You and Bleep all the time. I hope you don't get bleeped up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by FvckShiT(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
alaskido:

You and Bleep all the time. I hope you don't get bleeped up. cheesy cheesy

Absolutely fůcking not grin
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by Unclerukus: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Nairaland has lost its way. Rubbish topics hitting FP. And some sex starved perverts are drooling on a picture. She is lactating, that's why her boobs are big. Sorry to burst your bubble boys,find something else to do.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by soath(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Oshe scholar grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by obontami: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
7Alexander:
Obont ami show
See yansh and better bosom. grin
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by zomoears(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=zomoears post=54334513]Hardly noticed d baby...esp d last shot...[/quote

That 3rd shot sha...na doggy she take d belle. Am sure...
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by zomoears(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2018
Unclerukus:
Nairaland has lost its way. Rubbish topics hitting FP. And some sex starved perverts are drooling on a picture. She is lactating, that's why her boobs are big. Sorry to burst your bubble boys,find something else to do.

Ok. We gree.

But what about d ikebe? Is that one "lactating" too?
grin
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by ImaIma1(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2018
It is said to note that the husband could still be cheating on her despite her hard work to keep in shape.
Re: Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking by jbblues24(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2019
Killer! I want to make love to the use of shape and avatar! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.