Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (46623 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Very cold. Rained heavily.
I envy you.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I envy you.
Lol. Why? Your place is hot?
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Adexprint(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
julioralph:
sad hmm, who do we believe now

lets not condemn the pastor in a haste...

tins like these can be altered easily. let the 23 yr old iya arugbo/agwadi nwayi provide the actual snapchat vids... not screengrabs (which can be easily altered)

like someone said, if apc can bring up fake photos of buhari in london, then they can possibly do likewise with this man because of the fulani ish.

btw, the father divorced the lady's mom over 30 yrs ago, according to the article... but sister is still claiming 23 undecided undecided
Papa said she is twenty somtin nd he divorced d maleh lik 30yrs ago....me am nt understanding o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Edelweiss44: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
neocortex:

What a dumb comment, using the word "sense" in your post doesn't
make it sensible..
A father filled with hate against his ex-wife and
daughter says something bad about them and you believed him,
when it is obvious to smart people that such fathers are usually
not invited for their children's wedding.

It is so unfortunate that your attempt to defend your mini-god has blinded
to plain truth.
SMH

Just read your comment again and then tell me who is dumb here. You live in Africa where you should understand the kind of culture we have here. Pls tell me; where have you ever seen an introduction where the girl's father is still alive and the man's family claim to be coming to do an introduction without going to see the father of the girl? Where does it happen!!! If the girl's father is not alive, it becomes a different ball game where a guardian to the girl steps in to act as her father. As far as African culture is concerned, it is either the man's family comes to meet with the girl's father for introduction if the man is still alive or the couple forfeit the performance of any traditional rites and settle for a court wedding if they insist on getting married and the girl's father isn't agreeing to give his consent! No other man has any right to accept the wine for a girl's introduction in African culture apart from the bride's father if he is alive except he personally delegates that authority to somebody else to act on his behalf if for whatever reason he is unable to be present at the introduction. This rule does not apply for the groom and as such a man can go for introduction without his father's consent, but a woman cannot have an introduction without her father's consent if he is alive. If you have ever been married in Africa like some of us, you should have known this basic fact about marriage rites, but I guess you're not married and you're just one hate-filled soul looking for how to find stupid reasons to pull down men of God. unfortunately, you are now doing it without common sense! Go get yourself some basic knowledge and stop making your stupid hatred and ignorance stink before us!
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Lol. Why? Your place is hot?
Like a demo of hell fire
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Temysteve(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

There you go.

For asking questions that you could havedone the Apostle a favor by answering one after the other with intelligent response.

The only response is village and castration.

Why hide your lack of intelligence under eediotic ramblings.

Next time answer the questions or dnt quote me.
i see your response to the question as a shalow one and little or no intellect. Something visual to you requires understandable reply let alone the you far away from...
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by AntiWailer: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Temysteve:
i see your response to the question as a shalow one and little or no intellect. Something visual to you requires understandable reply let alone the you far away from...

If you can not string sensible sentences together, how will you be able to reason properly.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Temysteve(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

If you can not string sensible sentences together, how will you be able to reason properly.
Lol, maybe i should learn that from a low infinitesimal fellas like you..
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Like a demo of hell fire
Lol, you'll cope.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Lol, you'll cope.
I am getting darker angry angry
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am getting darker angry angry
Awwn sorry dear kiss
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Awwn sorry dear kiss
Its alright.

How did your day go?
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Its alright.

How did your day go?
Went well dear. Though I didn't rest like I planned to.
Yours?
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Went well dear. Though I didn't rest like I planned to.
Yours?
I have been on energy saving mode since yesterday.

Eat - shower - watch movies.

I rested for yougrin
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I have been on energy saving mode since yesterday.

Eat - shower - watch movies.
Lol. Wish same applies to me, ATM. embarassed
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Lol. Wish same applies to me, ATM. embarassed
I can rest for you
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I can rest for you
Let me be the one resting for you.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Let me be the one resting for you.
Deal.

Tell me what's keeping you busy lemme see what I can do.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Deal.

Tell me what's keeping you busy lemme see what I can do.
I've got this book to read, I've read it before but my aunt wants me to read it again. And I'm not just feeling it. I'm to return it on Friday.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
I've got this book to read, I've read it before but my aunt wants me to read it again. And I'm not just feeling it. I'm to return it on Friday.
Lekwanu Ada mmadu.

Is that all?
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lekwanu Ada mmadu.

Is that all?
My home work too.

And I want to rest for us in a spa sad
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
My home work too.

And I want to rest for us in a spa sad
Thats no problem. I know one of the best place in Lagos.

Never knew you're a student.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Thats no problem. I know one of the best place in Lagos.

Never knew you're a student.
Perfect.

Yes I am.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by ebby9z(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Broken Homes bear no good. Except for God's intervention
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Perfect.
Yes I am.
Wow.

Then now is not the time to rest.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow.

Then now is not the time to rest.
sad sad So you're now resting for us?

[s] All work and no play makes Veda a dull girl [/s]
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
sad sad So you're now resting for us?

[s] All work and no play makes Veda a dull girl [/s]
Work a little longer
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Work a little longer
Okay hon.
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
Okay hon.
Good girl
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good girl
When will I graduate from girl to lady?
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by Kondomatic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedah:
When will I graduate from girl to lady?
Ladies are still girlsgrin
Re: "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad by vedah: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ladies are still girlsgrin
So I should call you boy nagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.