Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health (61651 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by henryhemon(m): 4:52am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/06/buhari-return-put-again-doctors-refuse-give-clean-bill-health

GET WELL SOON PMB

This is crappy reportage but children of hate will masturbate over it.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by thunderbabs: 5:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Edaakun, is cabal a type of animal? shocked
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by supereagle(m): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
but its fair when he ordered his soldiers to kill other people's father in Onitsha,portharcourt and aba abi ? since others are fatherless zahra should feel the pains of being fatherless
Did he serve in Onistha during the war? He was with 3MCO who handle the Atlantic Theatre.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2017
This man is an elderly man that deserves to rest in one serene, cool place and enjoy his money as an elderly man.
He doesn't need the stress involved in the office of the presidency.
I know the stress that an ordinary local govt chairman goes through and can only imagine what it would be like when one is a president.

I'm not taking anything away from buhari before his supporters come for my head.
He is a great man!!

But I think he doesn't need all this stress and pressures that comes with this current office.
He shouldn't have contested for the office
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Casablanca22: 5:38am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:
Unfair. He is someone's dad, husband etc. Pray for PMB
He is also a killer and tormentor of someone's dad and husband.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Pedrop: 5:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:
Please who the fvck are the wanton bastards in this cabal anyway (pardon my language)

Please can we have their heads on pikes right beside Eddard Stark's own.

What rubbish!

How can a cabal be running the affairs of government in the world's most populous black nation?!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

hahahahahahahahah, na frustration b this ? U never begin dey ask for pardon.

Guess u never expected this coming.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by maasoap(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HES GONE grin
Be careful of your wish for others. You may go before him, that's the plain truth.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by raystanley(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
but its fair when he ordered his soldiers to kill other people's father in Onitsha,portharcourt and aba abi ? since others are fatherless zahra should feel the pains of being fatherless
Yes oo
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by maasoap(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2017
I'm just wondering if wailers now believe Sahara Reporters.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Annie939(f): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2017
I pity my country
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by raystanley(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
Yes oo... the bitter truth be told...
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by yemitty203: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Who's Buhari?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by RillJ(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2017
What is the motive for pressuring to return the ailing President? Definitely not Patriotism.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HES GONE grin

Social media can make us insensitive. One starts thinking in terms of likes and shares, the dramatic over the normal. Feelings and empathy become dissociated from humanity.

Irrespective of which side of the political divide we stand, an old persons ailment is only a reminder of our own inevitable mortality. It helps us empathize and have compassion on the sick, the suffering, the bereaved knowing that ultimately we will exchange independence for dependence.

For these reasons I cannot understand the glee with which you posted what you did.

Take a moment to reflect on our common mortality and find space to put yourself in the place that this family may find itself. Because at the end of the day that is who they are. They aren't less human due to the position they hold or even the power or wealth they supposedly have.

I fully expect to be attacked, and it would interesting to see by how many. I will offer no defence or response; I will not keep the circle of hatred and anger alive. Do remember though, that sickness and death are never the objects of entertainment even when they share the same space with salacious news. If we do not remember this, then we may already be dead even while still alive.

This isnt about you as a person. I just used your electronic space. It's about all of us and how far the media have taken us from who we were.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2017
greenpasture:

Social media can make us insensitive. One starts thinking in terms of likes and shares, the dramatic over the normal. Feelings and empathy become dissociated from humanity.

Irrespective of which side of the political divide we stand, an old persons ailment is only a reminder of our own inevitable mortality. It helps us empathize and have compassion on the sick, the suffering, the bereaved knowing that ultimately we will exchange independence for dependence.

For these reasons I cannot understand the glee with which you posted what you did.

Take a moment to reflect on our common mortality and find space to put yourself in the place that this family may find itself. Because at the end of the day that is who they are. They aren't less human due to the position they hold or even the power or wealth they supposedly have.

I fully expect to be attacked, and it would interesting to see by how many. I will offer no defence or response; I will not keep the circle of hatred and anger alive. Do remember though, that sickness and death are never the objects of entertainment even when they share the same space with salacious news. If we do not remember this, then we may already be dead even while still alive.

This isnt about you as a person. I just used your electronic space. It's about all of us and how far the media have taken us from who we were.
its either hes dead or alive, when there is no proof that hes alive......
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Pedrop:

hahahahahahahahah, na frustration b this ? U never begin dey ask for pardon.

Guess u never expected this coming.

Who is this one again?

Sorry, is your name fvcktard? undecided

Surely you don't want to bleed all over Nairaland pages this morning do you?

You better stop quoting me now and if you don't have a place of work to report to this morning, go back to sleep.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2017
seeyouin2019:

May the fulani herdsmen cabal cannibalise your afonja head..

Juvenile delinquency is worrying you, obviously.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
we hate you more mR OAF

You are the oaf and the dumbass around here.

Read my post again, there's no where I said I or my ethnic group hate anybody.

I believe you were in a hurry to insult me so you didn't comprehend what I wrote. Try again and come up with an appropriate response.

But of course, you can continue hating though, after all we know you very well as children of hate.

It was planted in you by your parents with false stories.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Zeddicuz(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Buhari,our London based president
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
mrikay:

They are the most populous Black Cabal.

Well, there's always a place in hell for them, no matter how black they are or how populous they are. The cabal, I mean.

Every government, especially democratic after Obasanjo has ruled in Aso Rock with a cabal.

Goodluck Jonathan's cabal headed by women were only interested in money, hence they drained this country.

The cabal surrounding Buhari are interested in power, even though they don't know what to do with it, they are just a bungling lot of fools who think strolling down the corridor of power in their babariga is what it takes.

Now they'll rather force their principal to come to Aso Rock and die.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiNigerian:
no hope for Ogbunmadu Buharia! sorry ehn, öku mmuö(hellfire) ogenes have started playing a welcome message for him

Oh is that so? And lemme guess, you're one of the people playing a welcome message for him in hell? How's your master, the devil?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by ndiko: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2017
gurunlocker:
London based Nigeria President
Lol. He can't be otherwise, but "london based".
Laga.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Casablanca22:
He is also a killer and tormentor of someone's dad and husband.
did he kill your dad? Did he torment your dad? And your mom confirmed it?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by hamilton62(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2017
slimpoppa:
They should allow this man to rest.
there isn't no rest neither will there be peace for the wicked...
He has played his Buhari almighty and now is the time for that merciful God who is also a double edged sword and a burning fire to correct the ills and vindicate the thousands of blood he has drank before and after mounting the position this time...
God is wise and can't be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by lovingyouhun: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2017
burkingx:
cool
and what have you just done? Olodo. No wonder it's so easy for you to throw insults at people. Go school no!!! Ode. You posted a pic and wrote something. Na only wen you insult people be comment abi? Go get sense abeg
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by burkingx(f): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2017
lovingyouhun:
and what have you just done? Olodo. No wonder it's so easy for you to throw insults at people. Go school no!!! Ode. You posted a pic and wrote something. Na only wen you insult people be comment abi? Go get sense abeg

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by plaetton: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2017
iamblisz:
all those innocent blood will forever speak against him, Jehovah will never release him.
My thoughts exactly.

Death should never come peacefully for the wicked.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by plaetton: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
hamilton62:

there isn't no rest neither will there be peace for the wicked...
He has played his Buhari almighty and now is the time for that merciful God who is also a double edged sword and a burning fire to correct the ills and vindicate the thousands of blood he has drank before and after mounting the position this time...
God is wise and can't be mocked.
I like this.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by mmb(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HES GONE grin
you are a christian fanatic, idiat.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Sweetnik22(f): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Limitless72:

So u think sey Nigerians no get rest of mind....like this,,,infact make them detain am sef we no care!!...all we knw is he shouldn't step his sole in the Nigeria soil...#period
HHahahahhahah... u wknd seriously grin
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Chudyfuto(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Pls is the cabal list filled up? i want to write my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Kayode Omayale: Yaba LG Chairman Campaign Poster That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.