Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways (4615 Views)

Speaker Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Ekiti Assembly / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service / Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by hotspec(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
I travelled to Ekiti State last weekend, on approaching the highways leading to the State capital- Ado-ekiti, I noticed these sign posts put up by the Oshokomole 1 of Ekiti State.

What is your take on this? lalasticlala, Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Sweetnik22(f): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Then fix it if u can for them to see that u meant every word u said undecided
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by banty: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alariwo #1

3 Likes

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by LAFO: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seun go like this kind thing.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Soklin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Same oshomole wrote same tin in year 2013 in benin,so leave osojomoko out of d issue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by psucc(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sometimes it is good to be watchful of one's utterances and deeds, they always come back to haunt.

APC set a very bad precedent when they were in opposition, today they're in power but their last deeds refused to let them rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Jajayi: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lmao grin grin grin grin.......... somehow Obsolete sha
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by kellyJames5(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
this man is really something else... I like his courage. everyone was busy celebrating Obasanjo and was afraid of telling him the truth of how he killed this country but Fayose told him.

1 Like

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by ITbomb(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Is he using his money?
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by EMXTAN1(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2017
If its not Fayose, No one else
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by EMXTAN1(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2017
ITbomb:
Is he using his money?

No, its your Village people's money, didnt u notice its a Federal Government road??
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Vicolan: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Fayose ehn ur matter don tire me ooo
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Donshegxy10(m): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2017
the state will surely be paid by the fg after completion, that's how its been done, Lagos have done it countless of times without any noise.
fayose preparing for 2019, an ordinary noise maker.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by GetUmad: 5:27am On Mar 07, 2017
That guy too dey behave like kid wey dem nor dey give food carry go school. If that's what most Government in oppositions back then used to do before they construct Federal govt Road for later reimbursement then govt like LASG would have never known any devpt.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by GetUmad: 5:32am On Mar 07, 2017
kellyJames5:
this man is really something else... I like his courage. everyone was busy celebrating Obasanjo and was afraid of telling him the truth of how he killed this country but Fayose told him.

Which nonsense courage! Well he might be doing it for people like you. He's a dunce.
Go and see Obaino how he's transforming Anambra and you'd never hear him make noise. Almost every state Governors right now in opposition have one or two federal govt Road they're either fixing or planning to fix and they never make public show of shame about it.

Do you want to know the most pro-active and powerful people in the world? They are those that hardly talk.

Fayose is just another Donald Trump, Lie Mohammed and Buhari. The More you talk, the less time you have for outstanding performance

1 Like

Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by GetUmad: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Soklin:
Same oshomole wrote same tin in year 2013 in benin,so leave osojomoko out of d issue.
That's why he was also a disaster. Most of the Governors in the past administration that had outstanding performances, who really transformed their state hardly engaged in frivolities. Don't forget Adam was also always in the news back then. If not saying go and die, he'd be buying maize by the roadside or reeling out erroneous figures castigating the then Federal Govt.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Mumu fayose, most of the other governors have already fixed two or three federal road in their various states and you only seek attention. May God deliver you
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Idydarling(f): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2017
this Fayose like trouble too much
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Olu317(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Then fix it if u can for them to see that u meant every word u said undecided
I AM SURE IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISN'T A PRETENDER, THERE WON'T BE ANY REASON FOR FAYOSE TO PUT THE POST THERE IN THE FIRST CASE..
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Sweetnik22(f): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Olu317:
I AM SURE IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISN'T A PRETENDER, THERE WON'T BE ANY REASON FOR FAYOSE TO PUT THE POST THERE IN THE FIRST CASE..
Exactly.. So as they're pretending not to see d major road then he should fix it n it'll add to his good works
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Fayose is calling himself the 'architect' of 'Modern Ekiti'. Laughable. When the capital city looks like a village. I don't even want to go to any other city in this state or else I might start crying blood at how politicians like this dimwit take the masses for granted. Maybe he should focus on fixing the simple overhead bridge that they've been 'building' for close to three years before complaingijg about the FG being irresponsible. And these nonsense sign posts were put there a very long time ago but he hasn't 'started' work there. This guy is a clown and a noisemaker, and how he has supporters baffles me
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by PhilAmadeus: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Fayose is calling himself the 'architect' of 'Modern Ekiti'. Laughable. When the capital city looks like a village. I don't even want to go to any other city in this state or else I might start crying blood at how politicians like this dimwit take the masses for granted. Maybe he should focus on fixing the simple overhead bridge that they've been 'building' for close to three years before complaingijg about the FG being irresponsible. And these nonsense sign posts were put there a very long time ago but he hasn't 'started' work there. This guy is a clown and a noisemaker, and how he has supporters baffles me
.....hmmm seriously I don't just knw what to answer you with...u mean Ado-Ekiti looks lyk village,pls if I may ask you which side did u stay or have u reached to make you jump into that conclusion and also if at all there are some underdeveloped places in Ado-Ekiti,everywhere can never be the same....So u want to tell me that There is no slum in London,Munich,Madrid e.t.c
And for that overhead bridge u claimed started 3 years Ago habaaa makawhy u too dey lie oooooo...FYI the project started 29-3-2016 check ur records well....pls stop posting fake facts on sensitive matters lyk this...#Gracias
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2017
He will fix it, after his tenure has ended.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Olu317(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Exactly.. So as they're pretending not to see d major road then he should fix it n it'll add to his good works
Fayose can't fix it properly because his state's account is poor. The man is only exposing the federal government hypocritical attitude to the world. This is his game and he is playing his card PERFECTLY.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by sirfit: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Day169: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2017
His grandiosity is becoming ever more obvious.
..only in Ekiti!
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Saheed9: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
I will fix it. is it your money?
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by AGUBANZE(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2017
.I love the way this man talks from his anus
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Sweetnik22(f): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Olu317:
Fayose can't fix it properly because his state's account is poor. The man is only exposing the federal government hypocritical attitude to the world. This is his game and he is playing his card PERFECTLY.
Buh u know that federal govt is not ready to fix it cos they'll them one flemzy execuse or d other
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Olu317(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Buh u know that federal govt is not ready to fix it cos they'll them one flemzy execuse or d other
I totally agree with you. And I hope FAYOSE WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING BUT I DOUBT IT.
Re: See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways by Sweetnik22(f): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Olu317:
I totally agree with you. And I hope FAYOSE WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING BUT I DOUBT IT.
N I hope so too ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See The Poor Road Construction Orji Uzor Kalu Is Handling In Abia State / See The Only Filling Station Selling Fuel At #145 In Nigeria - PHOTOS / Kano State Governor Involved In Sex tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.