Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Who Did This To You? By Admin - March 6, 201712 0 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Did This To You? By Admin - March 6, 201712 0 (327 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / Police Arrest Man Who Did Thanksgiving In Church After Securing Fake Police Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To You? By Admin - March 6, 201712 0 by Beadysworld: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
WHO DID THIS TO HIM,TO HER, DON’T JUST SAY, IS NOT ME, IF IS NOT YOU, WHO THEN?

Large number of people in the third world country are emotionally traumatized, reason being that, with everyday experience presenting itself to them has left them feeling helpless, alone and threaten, insecurity is a major issue they battle with, feeling that many who don’t even notice them is after them, the more of this feelings they nurse, the more traumatized they become in nature, feeling isolated in a large society filled with people who claim to be socially knitted together , funny world..

read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/03/06/who-did-this-to-you/

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Goes Blind After DSS Torture / Royal Commission Case Study 54: What To Expect / Ambode, Save Our Soul In Ijagemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.